Whats the Most Redneck Thing you Ever Did?

If any of you know me, you most likely know me as "that one hillbilly on RU". Well, call me what you want-Hill Jumper/Redneck/Hillbilly/Sister-Fucker. Well my friends, we all have some inner redneck on the inside, lets be real. Ever wanted to shoot a shotgun or ride a truck through some mud or drink some beer while listening to David Allen Coe with the buds? Maybe not the last one but you get the point.

Well my question to ya'll is, have ya'll ever had that inner redneck come out? And if so, whats the most Redneck thing you ever did?

I'll start off with my story. Quite a bit to choose from whether it's the time i drove a four-wheeler naked or played chicken on the old gravel roads with our trucks. For me though it would have to be the time i got my cousin to shoot an empty beer can out my hand. You next-

(and no i don't fuck my sister,)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dated my sister for 7 years, i taught how to ride on two tractors ;). We share the same spit cup and watch alot of nascar. Our wedding is next weekend and im real nervous. i cant decide wether i wanna get her a nascar cake or a Copenhagen cake

• Informative 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Blasting Wheeler Walker Jr. in my raised F150, standing in the bed, and slam firing my 12 gauge at a single crow in the sky. All while wearing nothing but boots and an American flag bandana.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Porche said:

If any of you know me, you most likely know me as "that one racist on RU". Well, call me what you want-Hill Jumper/Redneck/Hillbilly/Sister-Fucker/Closet-Racist. Well my friends, we all have some inner racist on the inside, lets be real. Ever wanted to shoot a black or ride a truck through some blacks or drink some beer while listening to David Allen Coe with the Klan? Maybe not the last one but you get the point.

Well my question to ya'll is, have ya'll ever had that inner racist come out? And if so, whats the most racist thing you ever did?

I'll start off with my story. I made my signature for the forums. I logged on, set a couple of suggestive flags where I could on my profile, then I actually typed out “Heritage not Hate” in my signature. When all was said and done, I pressed save and thought, “yea! That’s how I want people to see my character.” 

(and no i don't fuck my sister,)
(and yes frogmen appears to be home to a lot of questionable racists, see below post for reference) 

https://streamable.com/kpigj 

Edited by Bishopil
Bold words are my edits - parody post
  • Cringe 3
  • Spicy 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Porche said:

That Vega BL got you Fuming huh? Guess we all gotta take out our anger somewhere.

Why is this now the default response to me amongst the more disliked players of an MRP server I haven’t actually focused on in months? Shouldn’t you be asking what trainees think about black people or have you switched it up to more indirect, less directly racist question? 

I guess we do “take our anger out” somewhere. For me, it’s usually through a glass of water and a mental reset— for you, it’s hiding your anger and hatred in your forum signature, profile picture, and questionable inquiries in your tryouts. 

Edited by Bishopil
  • Cringe 4