Rohan's Community Ban appeal.

Guest Gildarts
2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Not sure where you got that idea, you just told me “I promoted him because we need an SA” but that’s a topic for another day

You clearly don't remember what happened then, we can talk later

31 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

I feel like this should be talked about more privately sense it was a garnet perma ban. I have no problem  with him coming back but this is ultimately  garnets  Decision

Garnet banned him for 10 years on DRP 2 writing on the ban reason to appeal

I would give it a +1 but I think that he should not be staff any more that is my opinion. Breaking the sever and spawning in items for your own use is clear abuse. I believe he should be able to play on the sever again but shouldn’t have anything to do with staff. But doing something like that is a serious offense. +1  Everyone should deserve a second chance.

+1 because of my previous experience with him and him showing me that he's fully capable of being mature but made a mistake (multiple mistakes lol). I think second chances should be allowed for everyone because even I was given them when I was supposed to be banned permanently but it was brought down to a month to give me a second chance.

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

He seems like he changed. I think he'd be fine to just be a user. Just put him on thin ice lmao. Leave him out of the staff team, but leave him as a user and I'm chill with him playing on GG.

+1

+1

If my opinion matters on this subject, I'll give it.

I've never had a bad experience with Rohan, we've been Gmod acquaintances for a long time.

I think it's safe to un-community ban him if he's perma-blacklisted from staff.

just to be clear, I never received free shit from him. Just in case anyone is skeptical or thinks that's the reason I support his unban.

Edited by JimtheScubaDiver

+1

ONLY

if he isn’t allowed to be staff again, and has his acc and any other alternate account wiped all the way back to lvl 1 with the default amount of money. I’ve talked to Rohan in discord and I haven’t been here long enough to see his abuse but I don’t see how him playing normally will be too much of an issue. That’s just my opinion, and I understand the trouble he has caused for garnet and others, but maybe one more chance ?

Sorry @The King of Rohan but I sincerely never understood how you ever achieved such a high position in the administration with how prone to fucking up you are. Under a privileged and trusted position you maliciously spawned in weapons and money for your friends, flew around the map with godmode shooting rockets into the streets, and falsely promoted a staff member to a position where he could have done more then just spawn in a server wiping missile. This is all the abuse that we know of and I guarantee there is even more to uncover. On top of all this, while knowing that you were blacklisted and banned from staff you used an alternate account to undermine your second chance that was given to you. 

9 hours ago, Garnet said:

One thing I forgot to mention is.. I allowed him to play on DarkRP #2, but then he immediately seemed to make light/fun of the situation, IE: players asked why he is community-banned, and I let them know he "abused severely, ruined the server's economy" and he literally responded in ooc "don't you forget how you wiped everybody's inventories because of me" making me feel as though he's not sorry at all.

Additionally, from his comments that you pointed out it's fairly clear he doesn't care at all nor understand how much damage he caused not only to the server but the reputation of the staff team. The only consideration I would give to letting him back on the server is that not doing so may cause him to chargeback all his donations on the server. Regardless, his image on the server harms it's integrity and reputation. Finally, from my understanding, Rohan has already been given a chance to redeem himself and he messed up, availing him another opportunity to come back will inevitably lead to issues.

For all these reasons stated, it is only fitting that Rohan's ban continues to be in place on the server.

• Disagree 1

+1 what you did was really fucked up and if you come back you should be set to user until you can prove yourself worthy but you should be black listed from getting a high rank such as if you come back you would be stuck to  t mod or something but this is all garnets choice

Edited by MeLikeFood

I've known Rohan for a long time, so perhaps my opinion may be a bit too biased. But I believe he should be allowed back onto the server, but he should not be given any chance to become staff from his appeal I just read. Rohan is a cool guy and was pretty chill when I was staff. Did he fuck up? Yeah, he sure as hell did, but I imagine we all do and we do things in the heat of the moment, not meaning to cause as much damage as we think we did, and we just do it because we're upset or angry at something, but it doesn't excuse what he did, which is why he should be permanently blacklisted from staff. As a player though, he's a fun and chill guy to hang out with and I have no issues with him being back on the server, in fact I've recently started playing on the DRP server again after a long, long break and I was hoping he was still here. Finally, if he is allowed to be back onto the server I imagine he should be on very thin ice, meaning if there's any major rule breaking done by him it should be a one and done deal and he should be gone for good again if he does any major rule breaking as a user. That's my say on it, so +1.

• Agree 1