Really everyone has learned a lot over the years, me especially. I used to be one of the biggest critics of this community even though I loved to be apart of it. It led to nothing good, but after that second chance, now I’m doing my best to help out around SWRP/MRP. I’m fucking ancient in this community and a year ago when I was banned, I never thought I’d be back here leading a bunch of new guys on SWRP. It’s crazy how things change. 

• Friendly 1
  • The Garnut
56 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

Really everyone has learned a lot over the years, me especially. I used to be one of the biggest critics of this community even though I loved to be apart of it. It led to nothing good, but after that second chance, now I’m doing my best to help out around SWRP/MRP. I’m fucking ancient in this community and a year ago when I was banned, I never thought I’d be back here leading a bunch of new guys on SWRP. It’s crazy how things change. 

You can say that twice for @shrimp. Never thought i'd be sitting in a Teamspeak room talking to this bastard for 10 hours

• Haha 1

I’ve only been apart of the community for a month and some change. I have to admit I downloaded GMOD again just to mess around and ended up going on the darkRP server and pressing the “ESC” key and saw militaryRP and that immediately peaked my interest as I’m still currently serving and I’m into that stuff. Joined in and got hooked immediately and have meet some amazing people and have made a good amount of friends. After work I log into the server everyday and I have loved every second of it 

Thank you Garnet for creating this community and for spending countless hours on the server. 

Edited by blooms
  • Forums Moderator

Don't need to thank people for sticking around. We all need to thank you for building this community and even being so dedicated you took a year off of medical school to get some shit done. 

THANK YOU!

• Agree 1

Started playing on this server the end of my sophomore year and got staff that summer, it's crazy that i'm here now at the end of my senior year. Time goes by fast! Glad to be apart of this wonderful community! Thank you Garnet for the memories and the more to be made!

Edited by Yamagataa
  • Like 1