DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My Newest Minecraft WIP Build

One game that's been a great stress reliever for me during quarantine is Minecraft. I would like to share this build with you guys to receive any feedback and/or any other suggestions you may have. I decided to use a tutorial on YouTube (I'm not that good of a builder) to create the new One World Trade Center. I'm still working on the interior but the exterior is pretty much done:

3zxrwy.jpg

3zxrzj.jpg

3zxs18.jpg

Here is an IRL image for comparison:

Pin on Photography

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, horsegarrysmod said:

Only if GG Minecraft was back. This is a beauty great work

I think we should def restart a GG community-made Minecraft server. Right now would be an appropriate time to do so especially with this bullshit going on.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Jared Cox said:

I think we should def restart a GG community-made Minecraft server. Right now would be an appropriate time to do so especially with this bullshit going on.

hes talking about the toxic factions server we used to have. It was basically 1 group vs the other group

I cant even imagine being this creative in minecraft tho for building, even in modpacks. I just wouldnt put the effort to making a good build

Edited by Cheasterman72
  • Informative 1
11 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

That was a good idea for about a day. It ended up in one specific faction cheating and finding all the base cords, and then spiraled into other problems, and eventually was taken down. If the server wasn't faction based, maybe different results would come out of it. Otherwise, fantastic build!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cheasterman72 said:

the toxic factions server we used to have

I dont actually ever remember a factions server at least for the first couple of days it was a peaceful survival server. A survival server where you could claim your land or something along those lines would be great

Just now, horsegarrysmod said:

I dont actually ever remember a factions server at least for the first couple of days it was a peaceful survival server. A survival server where you could claim your land or something along those lines would be great

it ended up being factions where almost everyone xrayed

• Agree 1

How about a Towny Server, I've seen a couple do great without too much arguing between players.  If it was a Towny Server, I'd be 100% down with helping and even moderating a MC server like this.  However due to how MC is directed towards a younger audience, (Yes adults play childish games, so what) there would still need to be some authority to make sure it doesn't get turned into an Anarchy Server that makes up it's own rules and regulations.

Edit: P.S. Amazing build, I wouldn't mind if me & you teamed up to do some building.  I'm pretty decent with redstone and just recently started dabbling into Command Blocks.

Edited by Kazdra | Beast
See Edit(s)
  • Like 1
  • The Garnut
6 hours ago, Jared Cox said:

One game that's been a great stress reliever for me during quarantine is Minecraft.

Is this a good time to let you know I was thinking of setting up a couple of Garnet hunger game minecraft servers? would've been done if I didn't need to fine-tweak Rust and StarwarsRP wasn't struggling for players.

Your world trade center is fucking insane, I can't concentrate for that long.

• Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

I consider myself a decent builder on minecraft. However I cannot begin to understand how much patience went into creating that spiral to almost lifelike detail. You should go on Fiverr and advertise that you can build for servers and shit.

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Garnet said:

Is this a good time to let you know I was thinking of setting up a couple of Garnet hunger game minecraft servers? would've been done if I didn't need to fine-tweak Rust and StarwarsRP wasn't struggling for players.

Well I think we would all absolutely love to play some HG Minecraft servers!

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

Your world trade center is fucking insane, I can't concentrate for that long.

These positive responses are really making my day. I’ve been feeling kinda down recently because the state of NJ just closed down school for the rest of the year, which means my senior year of HS is already done. When you worked your ass off in school for 13 years, you’re excited as hell for your senior year (that you’ve been waiting for 13 years) and then the best parts about your senior year are taken away in an instant (prom, graduation, decision day, etc.) it really hits you hard. All those people in school that I’ve known for so long...I most likely will never see them again. Not only that but at the time of writing this I’m working at my shitty Burger King job and I’m tired, so yeah, all this love from everyone in the comments really makes a man smile. So thank you all.

I just thought about this, but maybe I’ll try to build the original twin towers or even the original WTC complex and make a post about it? : O