What made you choose your name?

Well about 2 weeks ago, swag made a post about why we chose our profile pictures, so I am creating one for our names. 

To start off, I got my name from a russian name generator site. I needed it for GRU because we had all decided to have a russian name. And it just stuck ever since I became an RU main.

• Like 2
  • Creative 1

I decided to have my name be Captainswag because I was in 5th grade and it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Mind you, I wanted to just play TF2 really bad. And I just got a laptop.
It wasn't exactly my first name as my first name was Epic4Ever1, and that was what it was for Minecraft up until recently.
After realizing how terrible Captainswag was, I decided hey SketchyInk sounds cooler, but it never stuck. I also had another name that didn't last long but it makes me cringe to my core more than this one.

• Haha 1

Vac (VaC) used to be a bo2 clan that me and some friends made like 5 years ago, it was VaC (Veterans at camping) cause we loved to mess around with riot shields, snipers and bouncing bettys.. my “true” gamertag was VaC Lag (my ign from like 2014 and before was MoonMaster565).. After I sold my xbox 360, and the clan disbanded, I just kept the Vac, most games my ign is MrVac, but for Gmod, I just left it as Vac

• Informative 1

My name from Sword Art Online the little Girl named Yui the AI for the (Mental Health Counseling Program)  Found by Kirito on the 22nd Floor in the Forest.  Kirito and Asuna meet Yui in Episode 11.  Sorry just wanted a little back story if you wanna call it that lmao

11 year old me thought it sounded cool and edgy and I have refused to change it ever since on most platforms since I'm lazy lol.

I think I named it after a Minecraft server? I don't know tbh, it's a pretty cringe name but I'm not good with names anyways so I've just kept it all these years I guess lol.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

My last name is Osborn so Ozzy has been my nickname my entire life. Had many of names and gamer tags over the years, but the first one I chose was MEA xPredatorx. MEA was an old Halo and CoD clan that participated in Game Battles at that time (Circa 2008). I was approached to join and I needed a surname. A few weeks before, I had ran into a fellow by the name of Predator playing Headquarters on WaW. He dropped an 82 bomb with 7 deaths. I liked the name and the dude just totally kicked my ass so I copied it. Turns out Optic Predator became more famous than MEA xPredatorx 😞

• Haha 1

Big shocker but my name is derived from the car company Toyota. My parents always buy that brand so many days staring at that logo in the backseat led me to make a name based off it. Not sure about the reasoning behind changing it the way I did but that's because I've used this name since 2015 ish.