Toucan's Staff Application

In-game name: Toucan / ToucanMcGuppy

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:145452964

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: | Toucan has played for 1312:45:21.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Both

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was an Admin on Garnet Gaming DarkRP in 2017

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because of my dedication to the community over the past nearly four years along with my previous staff experience and my maturity when needed on the server or on the forums. I’ve shown my dedication to this server with my constant forum activity and my server activity which I now have the time to play that I didn’t have before. I believe that my dedication to this server alone is highlighted by both this being the only server I’ve ever been staff on as well as how the 1312 hours I’ve spent on this server make up 85% of my 1545 hours on Garry’s Mod in total. There hasn’t been a single server I’ve played or enjoyed like Garnet Gaming and I don’t plan on that ever changing as I’ve already stabilized a good reputation and name in the community.

I also believe I should be chosen to be accepted as staff because of my maturity when needed on both the forums and ingame, I’m able to keep a calm demeanor during any situation or report which allows me to keep all sits fair and unbiased, as long as they’re in the wrong I won’t hesitate to dish out punishments to even my closest friends, or take the side of someone I’ve had arguments or run ins with previously. I explain in the section after this that I have been temporarily banned from other DarkRP servers for being toxic and breaking multiple rules, but that was years ago when I played much more Garry’s Mod than I do now and I’ve matured ten fold since then. I also believe I’d be a good choice for staff due to my previous rank as an Admin which I had never gotten any strikes or warnings during and I resigned from by my own choice. I showed that I could handle the job well and was a new staff trainer which forced me to already have a good idea of both normal and staff rules. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I’ve received temporary bans on other DarkRP servers years ago for being a toxic twelve year old minge, but never anything serious or permanent as well as no bans on any Garnet Gaming server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I applied and was accepted back in 2017 which I then resigned from near the start of 2018. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During school I used to only get on the server a few hours a week but now with all school being online and the summer drawing near I’ll have more than enough time to dedicate to being on the server. I’ve also stayed very active on both these forums and the old ones from 2017. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I’ve been running cross country and track for 5 years now.

Did you read the staff rules?: Toucan

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 before he took a break from GG he had the highest rep of anyone not named Garnet or Phantom. People respect him and he handles himself with class and maturity.

• Like 4

+1

Great application! I have seen you in game and have not seen you get into any issues. You have the player experience, staff experience, and much more, what more is there to ask for? 

Good luck 

Hello Toucan, I've seen you more active recently and I haven't seen you in any trouble and I seen you following the rules. With your past experience with this community and DarkRP, I believe you would be a good addition to the staff team again. I am going to +1 your application, hopefully see you around but as staff, along with Grace.

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome back to the team!

You have a fantastic application with great community feedback.

I'll give you your rank and servergroups next time you're on.

Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until trained by an L.Mod+