DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Yamagata's Resignation

Spooky is a simp vote yes (your name is public so we know who you're)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Spookysimp?

Probably expected from those of you who are active on DarkRP and have noticed my absence. I've just been really busy with online school and in my free time planning dnd games for my group of friends. It's been a lot of fun to return back to DarkRP and get to be a staff member again but with college coming up I'm moving onto bigger things. I've been thinking about running a Roll20 (dungeon's and dragons) game for a online group besides my irl friends so if anybody is interested in that feel free to reach out to me. Thank you guys for a lot of fun times!
@eXg-Buddha I think you're a great manager despite the controversies

@PhantomKeep up the good work with SWRP! You're among the best the server has to offer
@Grace Ew
@Garnet(Sorry I know you don't like being tagged in things) You got a good thing going here, nice job on keeping it going for so long. I'm sorry I couldn't do more to contribute to this great creation of yours.
@DiegoZavier You're a great staff member!
@proggy Keep up the good work with DRP!
@Jim_Scuba Glad to see an OG return!

@GrandDaddyStalin I honestly don't think you will ever get manager but good luck in your endeavors.

@Spooky - אתה פשוט, סליחה, אבל תודה שהיית הבחור שאימן אותי. (probably didn't translate correctly but you get the gist of it 🙂 )

@AwesomeAidan Keep up the good work with MRP!

@everyonewhowasn'ttagged Have a great life everyone!

Such a small list I know but many of the people I knew have left and there are a lot of new faces, and actually, that might not be a bad thing. Garnet Gaming is expanding and reaching more people and that's awesome to see, it sucks to not see my old friends on here but I'm so happy to see many take their place. Peace out Garnet Gaming! I may return eventually to visit again.

Edited by Yamagataa
  • Like 7
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 3
  • Informative 1

Was not expecting the @, but thank you man. Means more than you could imagine. I knew I didn't make a mistake when I gave you your rank. You were always someone I could rely on for am honest and unbiased opinion, and you helped me through a lot of difficulties as manager. I wish you had stayed long enough to take over for me, but I respect your descicion and only wish you success in whatever comes next. Take care Yama, and stop by sometimes. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Didn't have too many experiences with you but I know you were a extremely good staff member. Another man down for the count.

*CANNON SHOT* Yama Has Been Slain.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1