DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Appreciation Of The Wholesome Moments Of Garnet Gaming. (Add your own to it)

I feel like sometimes, people can focus on the more negative side of things, and with all the negative shit going on in the world, shit can seem really dark right now. So I figured we could reflect on the more wholesome things that have happened, it can be on any garnet gaming server, or just with any sort of Garnet gaming individual, just state a fun/wholesome moment you've had on a server/with someone.

For my own, the one that sticks out to me is recently there was this kid who a while back I had helped start up on Dark RP, and he's now a decent level. We hadn't seen each other in a while, and a few days ago we encountered each other, and he ended up asking me to play checkers. I swear this kid was one of the sweetest kid's I've met on Dark RP ever. We had quite a lot of fun just hanging out, talking, and playing checkers, and I really feel like I made his day, and he definitely made mine that day.

A fun moment I've had is with @GrosCave and myself constantly getting married, but the last 4 times we did were especially fun with the whole group of people being there! Excited for the Sixth Wedding (This will be outdated soon lmao) The 1st was also pretty great, since we had both the regular church and the Satanic church do shit for it. All in all, we gotta keep this shit up my guy, take a hint lmao. But for real, I have a lot of fun with this, and I know alot of other people have fun with this shit too.

What are some of the wholesome moment(s) you have had among the servers you are on?
(Fun moments, or just happy moments count!)

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, ajbedhead13 said:

So I have two different fun time that ive had garnet. I know you said wholesome moments but i thought i woulod say fun moments but anyways here they are:

Fun moments count lmao.
I'll add that in so people know that just in case.
Also about that party my guy, I've seen people do those types of things before, those are quite fun to just be around!

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII

I don't really have a big wholesome moment thingy (looking at it now maybe this first one is I guess?) but I know some wholesome people:

@Secretkilla and @AwesomeAidan are the main reasons why I joined Green Beret. They always gave me encouragement when I (admittedly) felt kinda down that I failed the tryouts like fucking 10 times. I consider both of these guys to be my "mentors" as cringe as that sounds.
I've always considered @Homast  and @Soappppp to be day one homies, friends that I can always count on having my back. They were in the trenches with me fighting Afghan soldiers back on cs_desert.

I don't know if that's exactly what kinda response you wanted but I thought it fit this topic of discussion.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

I've always considered @Homast  and @Soappppp to be day one homies, friends that I can always count on having my back. They were in the trenches with me fighting Afghan soldiers back on cs_desert.

And if Given the Option to fight Afghan or hold a 1MD tryout all over again with ya, I'd do it all over again.

Wholesome moment on GarnetGaming? Eh... the community is always pretty much a meme, but I suppose the most wholesome time I've experienced was when my dog died not too long ago, and I had people sending me their best wishes, and their support. Still get teary eyed about that dog, and have, and will continue to appreciate those who've supported me, and who I've been friends with since the early days of me being on this server. Including the person who first trained me to join the server, a 75R 3BAT SSG NuclearPimp, almost 4 years ago.

• Like 2

Although I don't play MilitaryRP anymore, it's definitely left some very memorable moments for me personally. The most nostalgic days for me were the "wild west" days of the original csc_desert map back in 2016. 2018 was also a really good year for me on the server, definitely made a lot of friends then as well.

• Sad 1

I fucking miss CS Desert (The second time). I remember being a POS and trying out for Ethan’s SSO like 17 times. And when I finally joined I had one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had. Even though I had a really shitty computer that could barely even run Garry’s Mod at 20 frames. I didn’t have to worry about any of the stupid shit that happens now either. CSDesert was fucking fantastic. 

• Spicy 1

The  times I most enjoyed the server were probably when I was tali under tech, and was I was in seals under Jester. Those were both times I loved the server and enjoyed everything about it

A good memory I had was when I massed and didn't get banned (around middle of 2016), Tech and Dillan somehow got me out of it lmaoo

sXKiv1q.png

1. when @Dempsey got hammered and bought everyone in my marsoc nailgunner.

2. Passing marsoc tryouts in june 2019

3. last second cap on EMB with @Jin and @Deadwest

4. Prolly passing your vega tryouts @Viva

5. When petal and trip alt walked across a bridge and @{GG}otham made them pick who was catching the boot.

6. when i said "i love you to" @Garnet which he replied "shut the fuck up" and his gf thought he was talking to her xD

7. @Himmler getting banned for accmass lmao

8. OG duck squad on tiaga forest

9.  letting my 1MD play the national anthem before a war.

10. when valor got high as fuck and i made him warlead

11. when everyone in pdss freaked tf out when doof got GA.

12. ethans resignation :,(

13. making fun of viva's bowling shoes 

14. @Oboshi 40 year old crackhead 😉

• Sad 1

I don't usually participate in these, but reading through all of it really made me remember some of my best times on MRP. Back in the summer of 2018 on Siberia I think the map at the time was called (whatever the snowy one is), I was in Delphins first SEALS, and that was a blast. I have a  video of my times with them, and that video always makes me think back to my time with them. Anyway, me @Greasy Dan, @Not Naitsir, @im_Red, @Chef Ramardee, and a couple more which I forgot the @'s, we all would just randomly sing songs and be stupid in the TS. Honestly, this has got to be one of my favorite times playing games in general is when I was chilling out with this group of people. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1