DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eli's Gamemaster Application

eli_

+1 even though I am banned right now Eli did an amazing job on SWRP doing constant events and I wanted to ask him if he was gonna transfer over to MRP GMs and make an application after SWRP shut down. He shows incredible activity and great maturity. He would be a great addition to the MRP GM roster.

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

You'll fit in very well with our team and I've heard great things from your peers in regards to your work on SWRP. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table for MRP.

Once you are set, @Jake will be training you for your GM role. I personally will be going over your staff powers and GM expectations.

@Garnet Please set this user to GM before I get a bot to Steam message you every hour, on the hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • The Garnut
22 hours ago, Ozzy said:

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

You'll fit in very well with our team and I've heard great things from your peers in regards to your work on SWRP. Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table for MRP.

Once you are set, @Jake will be training you for your GM role. I personally will be going over your staff powers and GM expectations.

@Garnet Please set this user to GM before I get a bot to Steam message you every hour, on the hour.

I can’t find my laptop, so please start that bot 😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Haha 1