DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Naas Staff Application

Naas_

In-game name:  SSO LT Naas 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:134288
Warns:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2510640235
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | SSO LT Naas has played for 2986:31:57.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Salmon, Party, Python, Tuna, Fonza and Whu
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was staff twice for GG MILRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting this server multiple ways. With my understanding of the player base and community as a whole, I can almost guarantee these goals will be accomplished. I want to help players with issues inside and outside of the community. I have noticed that RU numbers have been a issue lately and I believe the RU side needs a bit more help. But RU wont be the only country I will help with. With my availability and activity I will be able to help out anyone on the server with an issue. Where ever I'm needed I will help out no matter the issue. Also with my activity I will be able to get on the server at later times when most of the time staff either is AFK or is not the server at all. 

I know this community. I have been playing Garnet Gaming for a while now. I believe that staff should not only be active and available but also know how the community works and wants. I will be active on forums, to help with appeals, reports and other administration work. I know the in's and out's of the community. That will be my biggest pro while being on the staff team. I do realize that taking sits is not too great of a hassle for staff. (Any staff can take sits). But as a staff member I will also be setting a example to users and other staff. This could mean RP, helping other staff, shed light on rules, and helping out base factions with any issues. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: November 30, 2020 Accepted, July 30, 2019 Accepted, November 18, 2020 Denied

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Now that school is over, I will be able to contribute 6 to 10 hours everyday

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 7

+1 I have know you since I have joined even though you didn’t know me yet but I looked up to you as a role model and you are for both RU and US you did amazing job as staff on Dealt and I feel like your going to do more than just amazing this time

• Like 1
2 hours ago, N4As said:

With my understanding of the player base and community as a whole, I can almost guarantee these goals will be accomplished. I want to help players with issues inside and outside of the community. I have noticed that RU numbers have been a issue lately and I believe the RU side needs a bit more help.

I like that you wish to help players, but how specifically? Elaborating and expanding further on how you would help will definitely increase your chances. 

I've seen you around the server a while ago and you seemed very calm and relaxed, which in my opinion is a great look for staff. 

Good luck with your application!

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Krim1 said:

I like that you wish to help players, but how specifically? Elaborating and expanding further on how you would help will definitely increase your chances. 

Well, if its 2GA or 11B, I would help them out in combat. Such as attachments, flanks, certain strats that SOC use. If its someone that is just confused about the server, such as don't know where to go, don't speak English and speak Spanish. Or just have questions about the server or community. With my experience I can answer their questions they have about the server or etc. 

1 hour ago, OpTic Gunner said:

How did both your staff positions/ranks  come to a finish?

I resigned for both times. The first time I was staff back in 2019 I left the server for the year. And recently had to leave staff just due to the fact I wouldn't be active as much. Just had real life issues going on. 

Great questions

Edited by N4As
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

FAT +1

Naas is a great guy to be around, experienced with both staffing and the community as well! Playing in SSO with this guy has done nothing but make me like him more as a friend, he's a cool dude.

• Like 1

+1

I'd be trippin if I didn't +1 this

I still believe in Naas's ability to be helpful to the staff team once again. He was active as a H. mod and probably one of the best staff members we had at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Community Director

+1 - Naas was a very decent staff member on omega, I definitely agree with your attention to create/assist in RP. I think you would be a good part of the staff team. You have experience and you looks like you can contribute a good amount of time. Good luck.

• Like 1