DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Resignation - Yamagata

nooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please

• Like 2

Hey man, heart felt words there, we need points in our life to restart or to focus on us, keep smashing it at the gym, Rolls some crits in D&D for me, watch that rouge ;), and keep your head down at college, youre an amazing guy, love this post man, take life by the horns, you got this ! 

P.S, not the only staff if the month haha @xo6o @eyesllud shout out to them.

WoolleyMonster.

• Like 2

damn this is sad to see but it was so heart warming to read, we didn’t know each-other but I’m glad you stuck around for this long. Good luck to you and i wish you the best in everything you have going for yourself and your future. Time for a new chapter in life! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Yamagata said:

@Ba11ParkFrank41 I can appreciate that you're trying to repair your reputation. Keep working on yourself man. However, I don't ever see you ever deserving a staff rank again. You're very mingy and immature when you get angry, but when you're not angry you're a good guy. 

As much as I want to prove you wrong on the first half I totally understand I'll be working at it as long as it takes until I come back. I'm glad that you think I'm a good guy as well. You not to bad yourself 😉 sad to see you go but from someone who was an OG manager and came back I'm glad I go to know you when I was staff. Enjoy life my dude.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Like 1