Staff Application -- Ba11ParkFrank41

In all fairness Frank, I was going to give you a +1 here today until I heard/remembered a few things. (I know hard to believe after what I said on previous staff apps)
I've actually been waiting in game for about an hour for you to return from your afk habits so that I could talk to you about it (and I am still willing to, might change my response) 

Things such as commenting on places you should not such as appeals, I agree with you that sometimes more info should be given, but in most places that info is already given in the mods response. 
In terms of your behavior, you have improved considerably and congratulations! you don't really bug me anymore. But you do have a habit of being very passive aggressive towards downvotes especially on applications.

My final piece, the Woolley Video. Now I can ignore things that happened in the past despite my last response on ur previous application

My opinion is semi changed after this interview, I would like if all of you would watch it. Some things to keep in mind, he is dedicated, and he doesn't plan on stopping so I say, give him a shot, after 3 applications worth of criticism and more hours than most staff members who are commenting on this app, he could be a great fit for the team.

(not that hours say anything just pointing out he has a lot of experience and all players cannot disagree when I say that he is active almost all the time)

+1 Ballpark, I hope to see you on the team.

please note, ba11park did not know that he was being recorded until after. He does say some pretty dum shit in it but even so I believe he deserves a chance.

BETTER YET~Don't take it from me, go fucking fact check it yourself. My mans is always online just go ask him and he'll gladly have a conversation with you.

Also also, can we stop the uh response chains? I shouldn't have to say this but applications are not the place to argue. Voice your opinion and leave it at that-let the managers decide. Smh

Edited by xFish
bettah yet
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 3
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, bearboobs said:

Still. How would people get mixed up with that? People are just making lies about you?

Rumors are easy to create especially on an online platform. Don’t understand why’d you excuse him of these things without talking to him first very disappointed.

Since I don’t have enough activity to vouch for your reformation I will not be leaving a 1+ or -1. I will say that it seems like you keep getting involved with people who have a distaste towards you. The easiest way to proof that you’ve changed is by keeping your head down and slowly forming/fixing relationships with other players. It seems like you tend to try and change someone’s mind by directly talking to them you should try giving people more time to warm up with you and your actions will show you’ve changed not just your words.

But, for those who are leaving -1’s because of something they’ve heard or a rumor that has passed by. you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 3

I wasn’t around when frank was originally staff so I can’t comment much on his past issues but from all my encounters with him he’s been a chill guy to talk to. Just randomly being on and playing around I’ve seen him helping the random person who has questions. Frankly from how he acts currently I  think he deserves this +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

@aidanpoppas123 a claim but with no evidence great job sir!

Alright frank here, lets just take a dive into this application. You speak about how you changed etc etc but I just want to know what have you done to the public eye that you have. You can't say you changed when only a small amount of people have seen it so I don't really know how to defend this. But this is gonna come as a surprise but with the amount of responses you have on your application I would recommend withdrawing the application, now if you withdraw it or if you don't I want to help you out a little. I'll help you out on your next application pointing out filler/bullshit etc. You have been more dedicated to join the team then half the lower staff who don't get on (or me cause i don't even get on much anymore). You have my discord if you want any help speak to me there. Other than that not much else to be said to you but a couple words to the staff team.

You of all people should know rumors are easier to fucking spread then a wildfire. Bringing up claims from months ago hell even half a year ago. Sitting on evidence then bringing it to light MONTHS even fucking YEARS later is just retarded. If you don't want him as staff get a meeting with a manager provide evidence for a blacklist (new evidence not my fucking minge document i made 4 months ago). Frank has had me nitpick most of his applications and absolutely decimate his application but if you take a chance and talk to the kid you'll realize he's tryin his best, what else do we want from him? If we don't want his best then I guess the standards are a bit too high for him cause his best is better then some staff. 

NEUTRAL

Good luck talk to me on discord for ANY future applications you want my input on.

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Informative 2

+1 To be honest, I don’t feel like ballpark has changed, and I don’t feel like he’s going to change any time soon. However, that’s not the reason I’m +1ing this application. Ballpark knows that if he became staff again and started causing problems, that it would probably be his last time being staff. With that being said, I really don’t think he’s going to screw up like he did last time. The worst that could happen is he does something bad and is met with a swift removal never to be seen again on the staff team. I’d say that we might as well give him a chance because if he doesn’t mess up, we’ll have a lot more sits taken and possibly a decent staff member if he has truly changed like he’s said, and if he does mess up, then we’ll finally know not to accept him again, and we won’t be wasting his time or our time with him anymore. Now I know this may not be the most convincing argument, but more likely than not, if he is on the staff team, he will be trying to prove himself to us as much as possible which would mean having lots of sits taken and possibly more. Again, if he does start causing problems, then we’ll know that he hasn’t changed and probably will not change, and he’ll just be removed from the staff team.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 1

My opinion on staff apps is basically irrelevant because I have 11 bans and I don't involve myself with the drama on this server but it seems like all of the negative things people associate with you happened long ago and personally you seem nice even though you have every right to hate me because I rdm you so much lol, but I think everyone deserves a chance to make up for their mistakes, however bad they were. +1

• Like 2

+1

Lot of people going back on what Frank did in the PAST, and not what Frank has done to improve himself. It would be hypocritical of me to judge Frank just on stuff that he's done in the past, and looking on the present, I've seen him help new people with the server at LEAST a couple of times. If it works out, then we have a new, very active staff member. If it doesn't and Frank screws up, then big whoop. I'm already willing to assume that if frank does get accepted, he'll be under a tight leash, so to speak, so it feels to me like either Frank is going to learn this time or he won't.

15 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

I’m not going to respond to your application i’m tired of it. 

Oh, alright let's just-

15 hours ago, Papiraqi said:

we don’t “make you out to be” toxic. You are. Accept it already every single app you put up, it gets denied because of your toxicity. Last app for example, you fucking RDM’d a player in the sit and became the biggest fucking idiot i’ve ever seen. I have absolutely no shred of respect for you. You are toxic, manipulative, egotistical idiot that had been on the staff team. Don’t try and paint yourself as a victim take responsibility for once in your fucking life Ba11. Your should be ashamed. waiting 25 fucking days to make another app? we told you to wait so many times that we’re exhausted of your fucking bull shit. MOVE ON. Stop making apps so early on. You haven’t changed at all ba11, accept it. All you’ve done for the staff team is be toxic. You haven’t shown us a single fucking thing since you’ve been demoted. You claim to “change” or “not be toxic anymore” but you are the same. You might say this is harsh or too far. But nobody is going to tell you how it is. And it’s just that. Stop claiming bull shit, stop making apps so early on, and stop wasting our time.

Move on 

Here we go again, with Papiraqi being overly aggressive on forums for little reason. Consider taking one of these and taking deep breaths for five minutes before you post. I get that you're angry, but you could at least try to act a BIT professional when responding to these. I also get that you may dislike Frank, but this just isn't the place for you to cyberbully him. Instead of doing all this, consider calmly refuting his claim next time. 

spacer.png

Edited by StillWohMi
removing passive aggressiveness
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1

Hello to everyone who's reading my application and has made an verdict to their decisions. I want to let everyone know I'm grateful for the responses good or bad.

The sad thing I want everyone to know is that if this application gets accepted I'm going to be taking at least a few days to myself and my family....

I didn't want to make this a general discussion or anything since I have an application up I just think this is the best place to put this information...

Recently this morning I received word that my Grandpa has passed away, Me posting this is 30 min after hearing from my dad. I want to let everyone know I value your responses and I hope I do get accepted but I also want everyone to know I won't jump straight into training. I'll be away from the forums and I'll check maybe tomorrow or a little today but thanks again for the responses and I hope I get accepted. I just wanted everyone know why I won't be jumping straight into staffing.

- Ba11ParkFrank41

• Like 5