In-game name: eXg Clarksp

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:124073303

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 578 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, I do

Referral(s): Kristaps Porzingod, he isn't staff but he's a cool guy

Past experiences as staff: I was staff a few times on Garnet. The highest staff rank I got to was S. Mod before I resigned because I didn't have enough time to remain active.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have been playing GMOD for a long time, about a quarter of my total time played on Garry's Mod has been spent on Garnet. This much time on the server has allowed me to see what has and hasn't worked from both the staff side and the community side of things. I have been able to learn that not every situation a staff member deals with can be treated the same way. Some people you encounter are totally new to the game and have no idea what they are doing. While others have enough experience to know what they are doing, but just enjoy trolling and causing trouble for the thrill of it. Having enough staff experience allows you to tell the difference between these two and handle them accordingly. If you handle a situation like this wrong, it could cause that harmless new player to turn into someone that just enjoys causing trouble. Before I took a break from GMOD, I was the Staff Director on a American Revolutionary War RP server. This rank taught me how to properly manage a team of people and make sure they are all doing what they are supposed to.

This past spring I graduated from college with a degree in Behavioral Science. This means I took quite a few classes in psychology and non-violent communication. I feel like this will give me an edge over other applicants because I have prior experience in communicating with players that may be frustrated and overwhelmed. These skills I have learned will pretty much perfectly fit the skills someone needs to have in order to deal with the sits that are almost always going on. Overall, I feel like my experience both on GMOD and IRL gives me an edge over other candidates and makes me an excellent choice for the next staff member on Garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? When I first started playing GMOD there were a few servers I got in trouble on because I liked trolling around with a few friends. I never did any of that on Garnet though, I don't think I have received a warning through my 578 hours on the server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I think the last application I made was over two years ago. I'm not sure when exactly.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on around 4-5 hours a day most days throughout the week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? When I'm not sitting around I enjoy fishing, going out to the movies, skydiving, and doing other random shit with my friends.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Clarksp

• Disagree 1

You may have been staff before - Clarksp - Moderator Application - Accepted - Garnet Gaming but I have never seen or spoken to you therefore I have no idea what you are like.

You're app it's self is alright you could have put the /playtime (name) command to get your exact playtime and the application above. When it says referrals it means staff referrals.

This can change if I see what you are like in game and you tweak the app.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Clarksp said:

In-game name: eXg Clarksp

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:124073303

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 578 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, I do

Past experiences as staff: I was staff a few times on Garnet. The highest staff rank I got to was S. Mod before I resigned because I didn't have enough time to remain active.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have been playing GMOD for a long time, about a quarter of my total time played on Garry's Mod has been spent on Garnet. This much time on the server has allowed me to see what has and hasn't worked from both the staff side and the community side of things. I have been able to learn that not every situation a staff member deals with can be treated the same way. Some people you encounter are totally new to the game and have no idea what they are doing. While others have enough experience to know what they are doing, but just enjoy trolling and causing trouble for the thrill of it. Having enough staff experience allows you to tell the difference between these two and handle them accordingly. If you handle a situation like this wrong, it could cause that harmless new player to turn into someone that just enjoys causing trouble. Before I took a break from GMOD, I was the Staff Director on a American Revolutionary War RP server. This rank taught me how to properly manage a team of people and make sure they are all doing what they are supposed to.

This past spring I graduated from college with a degree in Behavioral Science. This means I took quite a few classes in psychology and non-violent communication. I feel like this will give me an edge over other applicants because I have prior experience in communicating with players that may be frustrated and overwhelmed. These skills I have learned will pretty much perfectly fit the skills someone needs to have in order to deal with the sits that are almost always going on. Overall, I feel like my experience both on GMOD and IRL gives me an edge over other candidates and makes me an excellent choice for the next staff member on Garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? When I first started playing GMOD there were a few servers I got in trouble on because I liked trolling around with a few friends. I never did any of that on Garnet though, I don't think I have received a warning through my 578 hours on the server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I think the last application I made was over two years ago. I'm not sure when exactly.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on around 4-5 hours a day most days throughout the week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? When I'm not sitting around I enjoy fishing, going out to the movies, skydiving, and doing other random shit with my friends.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Clarksp

You're back again Imma just list facts tho

in this post 

you stated that your playtime on darkrp was 560 hours that was bout a year ago aka you stopped playing gmod

My question is Have you only recently came back got 12 more hours and went "I'll apply again"

For me it'll be a -1 Unless some darkrp staff have stated your are actively playing again

• Agree 1

+1

You've had previous staff experience both here and elsewhere and I really like the behavioral/social science. Even if it's been a while and things have "changed" as others have said, those 2 things I mentioned I like to see lots. And the way you take care of a server and a playerbase as staff can't change that much. Hope to see you on the team. Could always use someone with experience. Luck.

Would like to add, that I'd like to see you in game more as, yeah, haven't really seen you around.

Edited by Canlex
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
14 hours ago, Clarksp said:

._.

Uh, I'm really tired so I'll nitpick the next one BUT. Do /playtime to get your exact playtime and as rohan said, u needa get some hours in again to get a fresh review. There's been many major and minor rules added in the span of 2 years!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, StillWohMi said:

I've been playing since 2019 and I'm only at level 81?

ok look at abides...

On 9/13/2021 at 5:15 PM, The King of Rohan said:

you stated that your playtime on darkrp was 560 hours that was bout a year ago aka you stopped playing gmod

My question is Have you only recently came back got 12 more hours and went "I'll apply again"

bru....

-1 commit to the server before committing to staff.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1