DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The Proggy Appreciation Post

6 minutes ago, Proggy said:

truuuuuuuuu

This thread really lightened up my day. Thank you all.
I definitely wouldn't be doing the things I do if there wasn't such a solid community of folks to serve for in the first place.
I'm happy to be here for all of you.
❤️ 

Love you proggy ❤️

• Like 1
  • Community Director

@Proggy has been great. This man truly believes in bettering the community and advancing it in a positive direction. He is open to suggestions and debates on topics that can benefit a server, or two, or the community. Literally the nicest man too. I love working with proggy. In the nicest way possible he is the perfect opposite to @Nutter and help keeps in check.

Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to what we have in the works.

• Like 1

I met proggy within my first 2 weeks of playing DRP and I never really got to know him much until I joined DaB clan and then him along everyone else had a blast running around having the greatest of times.

This dude hits me up to be active more and I feel so bad that I keep failing to do so ;w;

Proggy > Bob Ross

Proggy da most wholesome motherfucker u ever seen

He needs to play more RoA tho, I need to show him off to my non drp friends

Proggy is a real g and my appreciation for him is unreal .. from all the times chillin and smokin with abides to the city races and all the zombie hordes weve killed and just all the talks weve had... this man is truly a great person in the community and always gets nothing but love .. ps imma make it two kills when i see you ;,).. i will hunt you @Proggy