DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

What happened to Silver.

Hello, everyone.

It’s been a confusing week, but I’m here to give all of you the final answer on what happened to Silver.

If you don’t know who Silver is, he was a 2GA KST who’s brother messaged Horse on discord saying he had died.

Long story short, he faked his death. 

I’ve been the main point of contact with Silver and his brother throughout all of this. 

Horse got a message about a week ago from Silvers brother saying that Silver had passed away. 3 hours later, his brother says he has a pulse. Silver woke up the next morning and I asked him a couple questions. 
Staff and I have been discussing everything as it happened and we’ve determined that it was faked based off of photographic evidence. 
Silver had sent me a photo of the band he got from the Hospital and it was obviously photoshopped.spacer.png
Also, none of his story lines up. He got a heart transplant and was released the next day (open heart surgery would require the patient to stay in the hospital for 2-3 weeks) being able to do everything but move for an extended period of time and eat. 
We don’t know why he did this, but it was most likely for some sort of attention. 

I hope this clears up any confusion now that we know it was faked. Shitty situation but don’t worry about it anymore.

Edited by Cupid
adding some clarification to the story
  • Like 4
  • Winner 1
7 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

He deserves to be community banned to be honest, what a shitty thing to do.

Wholeheartedly agree. Imagine being in the perspective of someone who actually had to go through having their loved one die young and then seeing this bullshit. This is as low as you can go as a human being. What a cunt.

• Like 1

as dickey as it is , I dont think it warrants a Comm ban, Maybe a forum/ts ban? but you guys have the simple option of not interacting with the player. .  its not a "panini situation" it's not potentially directly effecting anyone in the community,  this is a video game, keep it a video game on the video game.   i don't see any problem with him playing , just ignore the player.  I don't get why this was even posted in my eye's

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

as dickey as it is , I dont think it warrants a Comm ban, Maybe a forum/ts ban? but you guys have the simple option of not interacting with the player. .  its not a "panini situation" it's not potentially directly effecting anyone in the community,  this is a video game, keep it a video game on the video game.   i don't see any problem with him playing , just ignore the player.  I don't get why this was even posted in my eye's

I understand this view from a rust standpoint,  but for our Garry’s Mod servers, people are much more close knit. Everybody in the community was affected, there were several announcements in each discord commemorating his life, and even plans to hold some sort of ceremony in response to what had happened. It’s much different for our side of the community, we can’t just “ignore him”. 

• Like 5

He made people cry for no reason. He kicked people who actually have cancer/heart problems in the face. He disrespected gamma and lHeaven. for sure disserves a comm ban.

Edited by Tejas
Forgot to add Heavens name
  • Agree 6