What do you want your legacy to be on Garnet?

Coming from the Quiet, enclosed side of garnet (TTT), There won't be a lot of people in the community to remember certain individuals. People already know me as the Ex-T.Admin who go a little to risky with his humor, But in reality I just hope that people will remember be as 'Tokyo', Not sticking to any personality traits and only remembering the memories that they'd made with me no matter which side of the community they came from.

I want to be reminder that people are capable of changing. No matter how deep down the rabbit hole they may have been previously. I want people to understand that its not too late for anyone to change. And that applies to not only Garnet Gaming but in real life. Ik it sounds cringe asf but it's always been my goal.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

although i’ve been through so much shit within garnet, my goal was never really to be known as some elite faction leader, or some crazy skilled player. i’ve always just wanted to be a funny fella that people enjoy being around in ts or in game. not quite sure if i’ve attained that goal, but nonetheless i’m here for the community and the fun times that come with it. 

• Like 1
  • Community Director
8 hours ago, Orange said:

could someone else summarize me please? I dont think that should be too hard

I gotchu: That guy that has "exhausted his chances" on this community and should "find a different community to play on"

vH9xesz.png

Edited by AlexConway
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4