Make the Mayor a little more venurable

BINLADINHOE

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] My suggestion is very simple. Instead of having the current system where the person who is placing hits is put on a cooldown as well as the person who had the hit placed on them is on cooldown. I say we just have the one person who got the hit placed on them is protected so that people are able to place hits on multiple different people without waiting 20 mins in-between each one

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] It would provide more jobs for the hitman to do without the downside of why the system was originally introduced which was people would be spamming hits on one person. This still would not be possible with said suggested alteration.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, BINLADINHOE said:

I say we just have the one person who got the hit placed on them is protected so that people are able to place hits on multiple different people without waiting 20 mins in-between each one

I actually really agree with this, I'd like to see what others think though

• Agree 1

While the /placehit command is rarely used in most situations, it doesn't make sense for a client-side cooldown for placing a hit. I agree with the idea to only have a cooldown on the person the hit was placed on. +1 to the suggestion.

Edited by Entity

+1

Your title of suggestion and your suggestion kinda differ... this is a hitman buff, that indirectly affects mayor.

However, I have been thinking of posting this exact same suggestion. Very good idea to return this class to a slice of its former glory.

Edited by ShankNinja
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1