How's school going

Kurtle

For my students, how is school going for you guys? Are you doing well? Are you failing terribly? Are you wasting all your time on Garnet? Probably. 

I'll start:

All of my grades are at a point where they can't be moved at all. I could get a 0 on everything but still keep my grades. It's kinda depressing and I think I did pretty bad this semester but whatever.

Thoughts?

• Forums Moderator

This is my first year doing college level classes that count for both highschool and college credit and it's been going pretty well honestly. Took 4 total classes last semester and the only shit pulling my GPA down is the C I got in "College Math." This semester is going pretty well so far and have an A in all of my classes. Hoping I can keep those grades there for the rest of the semester. Genuinely pretty nice though cause I've been able to balance my time on Garnet, homework, as well as my new job at Chipotle. Hope shits going well for you guys!

11 minutes ago, eli_ said:

This is my first year doing college level classes that count for both highschool and college credit and it's been going pretty well honestly. Took 4 total classes last semester and the only shit pulling my GPA down is the C I got in "College Math." This semester is going pretty well so far and have an A in all of my classes. Hoping I can keep those grades there for the rest of the semester. Genuinely pretty nice though cause I've been able to balance my time on Garnet, homework, as well as my new job at Chipotle. Hope shits going well for you guys!

glad ur time management is good pal, can't say the same for myself. Hey at least I can type 160 wpm so doing all my late papers is a breeze 

• Forums Moderator
1 minute ago, Kurtle said:

glad ur time management is good pal, can't say the same for myself. Hey at least I can type 160 wpm so doing all my late papers is a breeze 

Real. Legit started a paper I forgot about last night at 11:00 PM and was done at 11:25. Just gotta speedrun it lmao. But ey, set a plan out for yourself and try your best to follow it. My shit gets mixed up all the time but I try my best to stick to it. You'll get there 🙂

4 hours ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

I feel like I'm getting better at talking to people and socializing, but at the same time my grades have plummeted, I think I have a 1.0.

chin up buddy if you put some work in you can get there

Straight As last semester, this semester is just starting so I don't have much of anything. As for college offers, I have one college that I can possibly get a full ride to, since my accumulating financial aid and scholarships will cover the yearly tuition. Otherwise yeah, life is good. I have ascended past gmod. but @NDB_ hasn't asked for my help for AP Psychology in a while, kinda sus.

School can suck my fucking dick, it sucks ass, I want to graduate already, get me out of this hell hole, pleeeasse.

But in all seriousness, I'm doing fine, just getting fucked in the ass by two research papers due by the end of this week with others tests and shit, so I just hate school right now

9 hours ago, PappaEric said:

School can suck my fucking dick, it sucks ass, I want to graduate already, get me out of this hell hole, pleeeasse.

But in all seriousness, I'm doing fine, just getting fucked in the ass by two research papers due by the end of this week with others tests and shit, so I just hate school right now

Im in the same boat lol, I have the method part for my research paper due at the end of the week. shit is annoying

Archived