Reepers Staff Application V2

Reeper

42 minutes ago, PappaEric said:

P.S. Add me to referrals if you want

I forgot to remove the part about referrals at the bottom, took that from my previous application. I realistically only want to have people who wanted me to apply before making the application itself. Thanks for the +1 though 🙂 

The few staff applications I comment on and this is one of them, I personally would've given you my referral reeper cmon didn't ask me? But you are one of the greatest examples of people who are great in the community. You actually are one of the few reasons why I still stick around here unfortunately

+1 good luck friend! 

• Like 1

I know my opinion on a staff application is probably not wanted given my typical behavior, however I think as someone typically on the receiving end of staff, Reeper would make a great fit. Regardless of what's said behind closed doors, Reeper to my face is very straightforward and respectful. Even with my normal fuck around behavior he still manages to address me normally. It's an interesting level of respect when you can address people you don't agree with in a respectful tone. 

If anything, I feel as though setting him at a position above T.Mod from the start would make sense. As Reeper knows the ropes of staff as well as his behavior is consistent. 

I know I rarely post or comment on applications, but this a huge +1. Good luck!

Edited by Soappppp
*color/typo
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Lox said:

NEUTRAL
I'm Hella inactive on MRP, why am I saying I'm inactive on MRP is I haven't seen you on LOL. Just giving my opinion on things but I hope you the best on MRP staff!

If you’re Hella inactive , at least listen to the other players who are putting in opinions.  There’s many good people who have shown support that are trustable people  The guy also has a managers referral.

+1 

you’ve been given support by people that have been here for sometime.  You got a nice application, Great play time. Former staff member, Great referral. There’s nothing negative that I could say. Welcome back and I hope that you enjoy the time. 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Like 1