DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Good things about Maps MegaThread

Smity_

Hello Garnet MRP Community!

I would love for you guys to list the things that you all like about the Maps that @Nutterhas made! That includes literally anything that is on the map. Objectives or Gamemodes. Or even just the addition of a powercore as an example! Please don't start arguments of things that someone else likes. Obviously, you can react to things that people post if you feel that what someone likes isn't that great. But anyways please show what garnet makes is Amazing! 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1

The ability to hit US base with RPG's from the top of Cons on Charharikar (it took many hours of testing to figure this out, thanks Hoffman). 

The teleporting tunnel (which I still hope is on echo_v2_siberia (or w/e it's called), it was always funny watching people run through it only to run into the 5-6 prox mines PDSS/GRU used to drop there.

The hidden chamber on Delta.

Embassy in general is one of my favorite OBJ's (not the approach though lmao).

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

The entire ATTC area! Having Match, ATTC 1, and ATTC 2 makes it really convenient for tryouts! I've made an entire tryout that just revolved around Taliban base and the ATTC area!

It also is less of a hassle someone wants to train in all types of different categories such as parkour, match times/aim, and especially simming.

• 2 months later...