DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Shin Tsukimi's Resignation from staffing

Never thought I'd see this day come. You are truly one of the best people to ever be in this community. I'm sure that wherever life takes you next, you'll excel. From the moment you accepted my staff app over a year ago to now, you've been my favorite manager on any gg server. Good luck out there, bye for now.

play swrp now 😠

• Like 2

Thank you for everything you done during your staff tenure. 
        You’re an awesome dude to talk to and I wish you luck through your next step which is college. I hope right before college starts for you that you get right into the mindset that you would like to be in physically and mentally.  

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

You had an incredible run in the staff team, every time ive been online, or in the forums your name was always around. Insane commitment to the DarkRP server, its your time to live your life, have fun this summer, focus on yourself. Thanks man.

• Like 1

I didn’t expect this so soon I’m on mobile rn typing this but I really appreciate you and what you’ve done in the server and what you’ve personally helped me with. Thank you for everything I don’t know if I’d be in this community still without you and the people around you. I hope I still can talk to you a lot after this but love u man < 3

Edited by Titan1
  • Like 2
  • The Garnut

Thank you for being around buddy, literally always with an uplifting positive attitude, and counter-scamming indian call centers with me on what would otherwise have been bad days. I'll always remember the horror game nights and mindless conversations! I know you'll likely still be sticking around and talking to us through the forums/TS, but I figured this thread would be a good place to wish you the absolute best in college brother!

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

you've done an amazing job shin, I don't know how you managed to keep it up for so long. but hey, now that your'e not staff maybe we can actually play? I'm glad you were here to help the server though. glad you were such a prominent face in this community. I remember when all that chrisx drama happened and you were the only one to have my back even after sending evidence to other staff. you are the only reason I came back after that and I'm glad I did. got to meet all the fap boys and i made some of the best friends ever. remember when we were fishing and you were only 70%? full hundo % buddy. also, thanks for helping me be sober! 5 months my man! you're a fucking amazing friend, you're a super fucking amazing brother, and even though we all acted like you were gonna be gone forever we know you cant really leave. shank is the only one with the antidote. 2 years of hard work. 2 years of never stopping. 2 years of being everyone's best friend in this community. 

Shin you fucking rock!

see you in VC, bud

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Shin, it’s bitter-sweet to hear that you’re resigning. You have been a fantastic manager in my time knowing you, an absolute inspiration to the other staff members including myself. Your energy and enthusiasm is incredible, keeping it real with a good laugh while also maintaining a high standard in the work you have done that everyone should strive to achieve. I have the upmost respect for you and I’m sad that you’re not going to be managing on the server anymore.

On the other hand, I am incredibly excited to hear how things go with college! You’re a 300IQ guy that I know will absolutely nail it in your exams, given your immense determination. I think you’d do great in criminal psychology if that’s still something you would like to persue, and I’d love to hear all about it as you get into it. And as others have said, it will be cool to hang out, whether it’s in DarkRP, Fallout, or something else; I’ll be up for a laugh for sure.

For now, I just want to thank you for everything you have done and for being a generally amazing guy. Of course, I wish you all the best but I’ll stay in touch 😁

• Like 1