DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

How did you come up with your username?

1 hour ago, SirSmity said:

my last name.

True

Mine was inspired from my OG MRP trainer Ecchi Reaper, except the double e's in "Reeper" comes from my last name.

Edit: forgot to mention, my previous username which also had a decided factor on the newer name.

Edited by Reeper

Idk if this will get me in trouble lol but my username is usually A!dan4K or Aidan4k and I got it because my fav vape is the uno 4k keylime pie and I just put my first name in front of it. The ! is just there because why not lol

Edit: Someone messaged me to show me a pic of my lungs

Edited by Aidan4k
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Joined a server that required a first and last name.

Turned to my sister and asked her friend for a first name (Robert) and her friend for a last name (Fonza).

Ever since then, I played under the name “Robert Fonza” in most Gmod servers and haven’t changed since.

Edited by Fonza
  • Informative 1

I chose Deft because I like the band Deftones. The Brixton part comes from a song by The Clash that is one of my favourite songs. 

Deft also means skillful, despite the fact I have the worst aim known to man. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Once upon a time there was a youngling named Pony. As pony grew and matured he joined a special little SOC faction called SEALS now. SEALs back in the day were considered top notch stuff so when the leader of seals knew that pony boy here didnt have the best past he suggested that itd be a good idea to change his name to something else. as a reference take GB's name change to USASF to kinda leave the past in the past. He though of no better name than a fully matured and grown pony. The name from than on became Horse.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 4
  • Friendly 1