Warns: N/A, 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  159:49:16

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Discord moderator 3k members

Former Skyrim mod dev (papyrus scripter) (Team member)

• Fallout 4 Modern warfare projects mostly importing assets

Lua scripter for stalker mods (Team member)

Former Minecraft Life Boat Moderator (was first staff experience and was few years ago, was under NDA)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why should you pick me over other applicants? This question could be answered many different ways and like interview responses I could come across honest and professional, but very cliche. I want to be seen as original, I want to be seen as respectable, I want to be seen as responsible. So how can I show you the one reading that I am all of these things? Well I can’t really unless we are well acquainted, and not everyone knows me. Honestly everyone starts from the bottom and it can take time to climb and achieve greater things. Some communities outside of Gmod know me more for my role in esports and destiny2. Some for the design work and mod developments I've done. But let’s look at the Garry's mod community, it carries the made by gamers for gamers energy. My favorite kind of community! Because, I understand what it means to be a part of something you love and helping it grow into something greater. 

GarnetGaming is no different, it is a community I really enjoy and I would love to spend more time helping who I can and keeping the community's dreams to heart. I can’t expect people to read through a few paragraphs and instantly believe I truly have GarnetGaming's best interests at heart. I want you to see it, and see what people like us can bring to the table. The entire gaming industry revolves around the community and the people who support it. I want to constantly expand new ideas, new friendships, new developments. If it’s a new logo or copywriting for the brand I may not be the best for it yet but I can learn! Every step we take in life can be a turning point and a learning experience so let me be your pen and paper. Throw everything at me, let me write it down and tackle it.

Now, I think the way things are running is good, great even…but why not always push to make them better! I want to be the help to further improve and improve. I have put in a hundred or so hours into Garnet's DarkRP server and I have been in numerous sits for RDM, Racism, Hacking, Harassment, NLR, in each and every sit I began to understand the importance and critical part evidence plays. Video clips, recordings, screenshots, logs. I know the importance of innocence before proven guilty and given a fair trial. I may get frustrated at times we all do but when it comes to being professional I can handle it. When looking into my personal life I'm CPR certified with a year's worth of retail experience and currently work as a bank teller. I worked at a gym for awhile (Planet fitness) 3 occasions where I had to call 911 and in one of those situations a man had a seizure and blacked out about 30 seconds. I was half on the phone to get paramedics and on the ground with a AED to help the guy. Managed to get him up and safe and followed everything up with forums and paperwork. The point I have bringing this up is I can work under pressure and can have a positive outcome despite the circumstances given. 

There honestly is a lot of uniqueness about me and plenty I have to share. I really want to just grow and be a part of the garnet community. I want to be a moderator and help maintain a secure, safe, and enjoyable experience for everyone playing. I appreciate the read and if there's any further questions I have no problem answering.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I don't play on many other servers and I have had warns and jails in the past but nothing that I can recall

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first application

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: My schedule shifts but can be staff on duty on most days during week in evening and night and on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yeah definitely, I have had a lot going on in my personal life recently that has paused some of my hobbies but, I really enjoy game modding and coding. I also have built 2 computers and want to start a new build eventually. I do a lot of exercise and have been looking into ROTC for awhile as most of my buds are enlisted currently. I played for a few orgs and did alot of competitive destiny and call of duty awhile back. Still involved in a few communities to give my input now and then, I mostly drifted away from the comp scene due to drama and allegations of team members cheating. It turned from gaming to being doxed.

Did you read the staff rules?: SGT Moe

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

This is a truly fantastic application, one of the best that I have seen! I love everything that you've said about why you would like to become a member of staff on this server, with a genuine care shown for the community and an emphasis on improving and growing as both a team and as an individual. Your previous experience staffing in other communities is noteworthy too and shows that you hold a lot of the key principals needed in order to undertake the duties of a staff member here. On top of that, the situation that you mentioned where you had to call paramedics while using an AED to help someone I think sets you apart in terms of being able to work under stress / pressure and doing the right thing, something that a lot of people can struggle with, and a good quality to have when taking reports on the server. Even what you have said about your programming skills show that you have patience and can learn solve complex problems.

Other than that, you have decent hours playing on the server. You don't have any bans on record (other than one which was appealed and accepted) which show you're of good character. You have the ability to record and use TeamSpeak which is essential. I can't fault anything here and from what I remember you have always been a good laugh in game. Overall I really like everything that you have said and so I wish you the best of luck! 🙂

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Man, where to start, you’re an awesome person in general and I always find myself chilling with you. I’ve never had a problem with you, nor have I ever seen you reported. You keep it real, and that’s what we need on the staff team. You’re application is well thought out, and truly shows your motivation. Really glad to see you taking the step up to support the community and I respect that!

+1 All day man, best of luck to you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+99 I need him on now, Moe is active alot when I'm on (I'm a gremlin so I'm on a fair bit) and he's always nice to be around he handles himself well in sits and always comes with evidence, i would be more than happy to have him on 

• Like 1

Accepted
Welcome to the staff team.
Please contact manager+ for perms.

Do Not Use Staff Powers Unless Trained By LMOD+ 
TS Server Groups Can Be Given By Admin+
Message me if you have any further questions: polarICE#6265