DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LateWeevil's Staff App

In-game name: 11A GA Late
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198157726846
Warns: 1 warn FRP Basecamping by Not Brian on Map Omega
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 1950:01:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Reeper
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Unturned Server [Dark Twilight Gaming], The Potato Fields [Squad] 2 years, Juicyland gaming MexicanBorderrp 2 years 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

One thing that really eats at me is the lake of support and teaching that I notice at some points of the days when I am on and staff is not. Helping get the minges gone but also being there to help support the new players to succeed to get the classes like marksman and demolition while feeling that they are welcome. While keeping the minges away from making the server go down hill by the mass amount of rdming they do so that they do not interfere or mess up any tryout that's going on at that time. With my past staffing experience I know what I would need to do as a staff member and feel that I can uphold the rules and players to these rules while still staying fair with everyone and the situation going on. While listing to both sides of the situation fully While seeing if there's video evidence and watching closely to see what had happen. I do understand that if I become staff that it could pull me away from roleplaying a bit. But I believe that the community would need me more to help the server and will benefit the server more to give new players the chances that they might not have gotten if I was not there at that time to help out and teach them the wrong from the right. Every player deserves a chance. Some just need to be shown the ropes to see the proper way to go about roleplaying and what to do on the server. 

With all that I have learned in my past staffing experience I feel that I could be a great add to the staff team because I know what I need to do. While I am also the General of the US Army I know how to lead people in the right direction and boost there confidence in there selfs. While keeping it professional and noticing when someone is going the wrong way and either needs to be dealt with or a good nudge to be put on the right path again. I really look forward to seeing where Garnet Gaming goes and want to be a good reason that it grows to its full potential that it deserves. I know that everything wont go as planned or be very easy but I want to see players strive to do good and follow in good foot prints like mine. Which I believe can benefit our server having more good active players. While I am there motivating them and helping get the players that rdm and don't care out of there way of bettering themselves. As I am a very dedicated player to this server and spend a majority of my time on the server I know that I can help and be there for the community but most importantly the players that make this server what it is and feel almost like a family to me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Yes  Banned for 2 days for Non Mal Mass 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would contribute to this role every night once i got off work or even during my days off im on and willing to help anyone new and old. I would hop on at night around 11pm est and stay on until 2 am est and when i wake up stay on all day on my days off. I would like to get an experience to expand myself more into this community and be more part of it then being on the sidelines.

I wanna commit more time into the server and learn more from players and staff

Edited by LateWeevil

+1

Here to confirm my referral and give criticism. Anyways, It's always good to have lots of past staff experience as it will help in the efficiency of the staff team. Late is a very respectable and down to earth person, I've never had an argument or anything of the sort with him. The only problem that might arise would be activity, while he is active, I believe it would be sub average compared to other staff. Other than that, I believe he would fit in very well and give a positive impact towards the staff team. Best of luck!

• Like 1

+1, We've been though some of the ups and downs of the 11A experience, and you have managed to persist. You have shown your ability to lead and help others, which makes you a great fit for the staff team. Your biggest issue is activity, although that is something that can easily be overcome.
Good luck Late!

• Like 1

+1 Late has been and always will be a man that will persist in his work and he will definitely get the job done. I’ve seen and heard of Late making changes to make the server more accessible and fun. If there was one person that I would ask for help, it would be Late.

• Like 1

+1 I've had nothing but good experiences and conversations when encountering Late in the TeamSpeak and in the server. Late has also shown himself to be a great leader as the GA of 11B. I have no doubts that Late will be a great staff member.

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1
Only had good interactions with him and he seems like a really likeable person, I haven't known him for long but he seems to be capable and have no qualms with him in this position

• Like 1