DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Donator Suggestion

Description: Add an "increase prop limit" purchasable to the donator store. it would be  one time purchase only. Also the prop increase would be proportional to the prop limit based on high pop/low pop. (If the prop limit is at 25 then the prop increase would bring it up to 30 or 35 etc..) 

Reasoning: even if it's 10 extra props, it would make a world of difference for people who love building and adding that extra attention to detail. 

Edited by KoiFish
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 5

I actually really like that you keep adding suggestions koi. It shows you’re always thinking of new and better (not always better haha) ways to improve the player’s experience. That being said…

-1 there would always be that person that would donate x amount to have 600 props available and for that reason, I’m out. 

but keep these suggestions flowing 

13 minutes ago, KingMash said:

I actually really like that you keep adding suggestions koi. It shows you’re always thinking of new and better (not always better haha) ways to improve the player’s experience. That being said… 

Thanks 🙂

14 minutes ago, KingMash said:

-1 there would always be that person that would donate x amount to have 600 props available and for that reason, I’m out. 

It would be a one time purchase only.

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I'm actually going to go against the grain on this one because I think it's actually a decent suggestion. Correct me if I'm wrong but there were some massive hardware updates to the server not so long ago which have allowed some of the awesome updates that we have seen recently (like the duel system, tax system, lottery animation, building in PD, etc) alongside reaching improved FPS, so in that sense it certainly seems feasible. As you say though, it would need to be a one-time purchase (like VIP) to avoid people trying to stack it to increase their prop-limit any further. I'm aware that the prop limit changes with population, as others have suggested you can build at low-pop / high-prop periods and your build will remain which is all well and good, but for the few that perhaps can only join during peak times, an additional 5 or 10 props does make a big difference and support the server through donations at the same time, which directly supports hardware upgrades. I like the idea 😃

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1

+1  I Was building last night and ran into prop limit several times. I'm sure I could have simplified but who likes a base that doesn't look good and besides an intimidating base , it scares raiders. usually I am a gun dealer and build gunshops from scratch since more than likely the automated gunstores are taken when I am on. 

Edited by Wess
Derp
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Deft said:

Come on at 8:56am EST and build a base when there are 70 props available and hold down the fort for 16 hours. 

But really coming on earlier fixes this issue. 

funilly enough this is the way. you gotta show your drp dominance by having a 70 prop base up for hours. only true OG's get that prop limit

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Adric said:

funilly enough this is the way. you gotta show your drp dominance by having a 70 prop base up for hours. only true OG's get that prop limit

Not everyone has that kind of time 😭

Edited by KoiFish