DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toddd's Staff Application X2

Toddd

In-game name: Toddd
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:149432783
Warns: 1 warn for RDM I was fooling around tbh
Timezone: GMT+1
Playtime?: | Toddd has played for 2388:39:19. Will admit that probally the 388hrs are maybe afk
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NOYES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NOYES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff for L . Admin for roughly 7-8 months 
Just to clarify a few things about my demotion/resignation I had a option to talk to some people { i shall not name } about certain events that happened. I having a fear of people in more power talk to me about serious topics deiced to back out and say " right I do not feel comfortable talking about this is it okay if I resign? " not the exact words but close enough. I resigned not knowing what it was until a week later when I saw why.
( I wrote this out because people were making assumptions about it )

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
You should choose me over many other applicants for many reason's. One I have a lots of experience on the server with over 2000+hrs on the DarkRP server alone. Two I am a very fast learner/Adapter so no matter the situation I will be able to deliver my best to people. Developing off that statement I will give my very best to help any person/player whether it be something I can do or something I cant do. Finally I have always tried my very best to become staff and keep that staff rank that I have when I really feel that I am helpful.

For my second paragraph I will say that I am usually on for the early hours and when the server restart's so I will be there to help with any rule breakers. I wanna make this server feel like a place where you could feel comfortable to express your feelings without feeling ashamed. My goal as staff is to make new players enjoy there experience on the server whether they would be new or old players. If I am taught something new about the rules, LOA's anything related to the server I will make sure to remember it and expand my brain with knowledge.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 
I have been banned 3 times :
First time was for NLR+LTAP i was not aware of this ban and didn't take much notice of it.
The second time was for MRDM and I did not know the rules for gang-war's.
The third time was for MNLR and I returned to my base multiple times without knowing the person was raiding.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depending on the day 3-5hrs
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Outside of garry's mod I like to draw sketches(frick color). I play with my dogs and play Valorant angrily 
Did you read the staff rules?: Toddd
Some things I need to work on :
Everyone knows that every person has imperfections and some Good qualities for example one of my goods are that I can have the fun and everything but I can always be serious when needed in current situations
I am a very quick learner with many questions but there are a few flaws with me for Example . I need to be told when to stop with a warning of some sorts. I may come off annoying at first maybe cause of my personality or my voice pitch but the more you talk to me the more you'll learn to like me. I may be very young ( 13 ) so remember that I may be very sensitive on certain topics.
Thank you for reading this.....

• Cringe 1
  • Informative 2

-1 way too early to have changed, seen no progress myself unfortunately. Still completely open to reconnecting, I just want proof that your changing back to the toddd I used to know first.

Edit: +1. I'm willing to change it because of the support of Fetn, Fish, Wreck, and Chris, all of Whom I trust. If they believe you are changing, then you deserve a chance.

Edit 2: Decided neutral was more fitting, since both +1s and -1s have their points, I honestly feel like I'm in the middle of both.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

Neutral 

I had a talk with Todd recently and he seemed to be better. However, I’m inactive af, I need to hear that you’ve changed in the server for me to +1

Edit: +1 Support from a lot of members that I trust. I’m sorry for  the things I’ve said as well. Good luck!

Edited by Jaz-
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, tdizz said:

Seems like you’re rushing a staff application. My only experiences with you were bad ones, you’re immature and don’t follow the rules yourself. 

I understand why you would think my staff app was rushed but I did put alot of time into thinking about it and how to manage with people think im immature. If you were online to see it you would know that I have been following rules.

11 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

-1 way too early to have changed, seen no progress myself unfortunately. Still completely open to reconnecting, I just want proof that your changing back to the toddd I used to know first.

Same thing as I said to tdizz except i'm trying to understand what does me being the old Toddd accomplish? Foolishness, temper, easily annoyed, mean words there alot of flaws but I would like to know the good.

8 hours ago, Jaz- said:

Neutral 

I had a talk with Todd recently and he seemed to be better. However, I’m inactive af, I need to hear that you’ve changed in the server for me to +1

For some people I helped like the new staff OrbitNoah he wanted to be staff and I gave him a few tips, Recently theres a bug on the server I've been trying to get people to fix there games to find the true experience in the server and I've tried to help people that needed help even if im not staff.

9 hours ago, JustUltimate said:

Willing to stand by and see what others have to say, haven't had enough experiences to make an opinion. I do, however, wish you the best of luck!

Neutral 

I hope that you would change your mind if this post stays long enough. Even if I dont get accepted I hope that we can make memories in future dates.

10 hours ago, Dustin said:

Neutral

Is there a reason why you are just neutral???

On 6/11/2022 at 10:59 AM, Agent-T said:

old Toddd accomplish? Foolishness, temper, easily annoyed, mean words there alot of flaws but I would like to know the good.

Old toddd didn't bully players, old toddd was a friendly, fun to play with dude who I genuinely thought was a nice kid. He's the kid I often went out of my way behind the scenes to attempt to protect from the assholes who constantly went after him. He mightve been easily annoyed, but he was also really fun to be around and was really nice a lot of the time when he wasn't annoyed. Instead you've become toxic towards people now from what I've seen, and from what I hear you are still annoying as hell to some people (no offense, it's what I hear though) I just want the toddd back who actually was kind and good to be around. Not a toxic jerk towards people at random. It's not just about following rules and such, it's about just being the kind, nice dude I know you can be. I know you've been hurt and fucked up by people before, but I have confidence you can restore what you once were.

Believe it or not despite some people holding grudges, I and a lot of other people are rooting FOR you. We want you to be that happy and awesome toddd we know you can be. You got a lot of people willing to be on your side, you just gotta go back to being yourself.

Maybe you already are changing, but I want to be able to see it. I wanna see that good and awesome toddd again. If you can do that, I'm confident you'd make a decently good staff again.

Edit: Read first post (changed to neutral)

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Disagree 1

Going to chime in here and remain Neutral I honestly have not been around toddd much, from what I have seen where a few sits and a few times I have ran by you in game. You seem alright, I really don't know much about your past on the server and its the main reason I'm remaining neutral.  Seeing how others have said you can be very toxic is hearsay to me unless I personally see it. I wish you luck now and in your future applications. I just want the best for the community of players and staff, and wouldn't want to see any harm come to them whether its drama or in game issues. I'll stand by others opinions and if they want to give you a shot then I will to.

• Haha 1

Let me start off by saying Toddd that I believe people can absolutely change and I think you can too. I have nothing against you, in-fact I've had about only 4-5 interactions with you. 

As for the reason I am giving you a -1 right now, we had a sit 2 days ago in which you showed you're still a bit unfit for staff in my opinion at least.

You complained about another staff member who adverted raid on top of your raid just to kill you, then they called over. You were visibly frustrated when I brought you and explained it. I can understand why it might be scummy, but as a would be staff member, I would expect you to keep your cool. In addition, you started a mini-argument with him in ooc about it which is something you should definitely not do if you want to be a staff member.

bfca35e11d8c136c53042ee8ed19cafb.png 

Edited by Thomass
  • Disagree 1

I haven't had many interactions with you, that being said I cannot justify giving a +1 right now. Your past experience here is commendable but, being 13 I think there is still a bit to learn, and I think there are a few changes that can be done with the ways that you act and learn from situations from what I have seen here in replies and some in game chats myself.
That being said, this isn't in anyway saying "your annoying we will never accept 13,14 year old's, don't reapply", because what I will point out is the staff and other in-game members definitely have not made your life easy (harassment for age, potential bullying, etc), and I applaud you for still being here, playing, and having the drive to keep going even further.

Please look at this as further motivation, not as a turn down, keep going for it man.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Wizify said:

I haven't had many interactions with you, that being said I cannot justify giving a +1 right now. Your past experience here is commendable but, being 13 I think there is still a bit to learn, and I think there are a few changes that can be done with the ways that you act and learn from situations from what I have seen here in replies and some in game chats myself.
That being said, this isn't in anyway saying "your annoying we will never accept 13,14 year old's, don't reapply", because what I will point out is the staff and other in-game members definitely have not made your life easy (harassment for age, potential bullying, etc), and I applaud you for still being here, playing, and having the drive to keep going even further.

Please look at this as further motivation, not as a turn down, keep going for it man.

I half understand this so your telling me that im too young?

4 hours ago, Thomass said:

Let me start off by saying Toddd that I believe people can absolutely change and I think you can too. I have nothing against you, in-fact I've had about only 4-5 interactions with you. 

As for the reason I am giving you a -1 right now, we had a sit 2 days ago in which you showed you're still a bit unfit for staff in my opinion at least.

You complained about another staff member who adverted raid on top of your raid just to kill you, then they called over. You were visibly frustrated when I brought you and explained it. I can understand why it might be scummy, but as a would be staff member, I would expect you to keep your cool. In addition, you started a mini-argument with him in ooc about it which is something you should definitely not do if you want to be a staff member.

bfca35e11d8c136c53042ee8ed19cafb.png 

I sorted out what I said to salteens and what you said happened in the sit wasnt exactly what happened at all

55 minutes ago, smileeface said:

-1  it seems everyone isn't having good interactions with you in-game. as for myself I believe we're chill but you can be really immature and mingey at times.

ill be fine with changing this once everyone notices change.

Everyone is immature and mingey at times even the oldest staff EVEN Garnet

46 minutes ago, DirtyScammer said:

-1 The one interaction I had with you in game was very minge. You abused the rules to mess with me and I don’t think I want you on the staff team at this time.

I haven't had many interaction with you either but I haven't ever actually properly talked to you and had a proper game play together