SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:601029631

Warns: 1 for RDM

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Playtime?: 840: 02: 15

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): 

Past experiences as staff: T. Admin on DarkRp, GM on SWRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe I should be chosen over applicants because, when I was staff before I was MVP 3 times in a row. I believe I did a great job staffing and only left because life got in the way of my playtime. I love this server and would be happy to help it out again. I am great at helping new players and enforcing the rules when necessary. I love Garry's mod and DarkRp. Garnet is the only community I play, and it would be a dream come true to serve it again.

I have a lot of playtime on this server and have gained respect and friendship from other players on the server. I believe I have done a lot for this community and would like to continue. I work hard and I am fair with everyone. Staffing is something I love to do and would love to be chosen to do again. You will not be disappointed if I am chosen as a new staff member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, October 4th 2021 I made my first staff and it was accepted. I had Flame Soul’s referral on that one .

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Anywhere from 10-20 a week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work as an EMT, I fish, I hunt, I like football and basketball.

Did you read the staff rules?: Cloudyy

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/17945-drcloudyjuice-moderator-application/

• Sad 1

+1 has staff experience

+1 good playtime

-1 paragraphs are on the shorter side 

-1 never seen u in game 

Overall Application

I have never met you in game but based off your application you seem to have a lot of experience on the server. you were also a former which is a really good sign along with you being MVP 3 times in row which is big accomplishment and looks really good. If your paragraphs were a little longer that be great but otherwise i'm giving you a +1

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Great application, loads of hours, plus you have been staff previously so you should be up to speed in no time. I like the reasons that you've given for wanting to re-join the team, and so I'll keep this short and sweet, I wish you the very best of luck! 🙂

• Agree 1

Accepted

Previous trial admin with +1s across the board, welcome back to the team!

Dm a manager in game to get your rank, and head into our discord to gain access to a training! Lead admin+ can help you get an invite.

Do not use any commands until you are fully trained.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Sad 1