[MagicKrackers] Moderator Application

IGN: MagicKrackers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192665310

Warns: RDM x3

Timezone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Playtime: 670:14:25 

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I use both OBS and Medal often.

Referral(s): Bluey, Martian, KOЯN, SGT Moe (Retired), PM of Israel (Retired), Salteeeens, Ghostieee, Daddy Jason, Applesauce, Voidz

Past experiences as staff: None.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
I'm a very dedicated individual. Garnet Gaming is the only DarkRP server I've ever joined, and I've learned the rules and regulations of the land quite well. Respect is everything for me, which is why I've grown to respect just about everyone that I come into contact with on the server. I'm not a bias individual, and if it comes down to me taking a sit with one of my friends I will dish out the same punishment as I would for anyone else. With the amount of time I've dedicated to the server I've learned the responsibility of what it takes to be a staff member, and how things change once you're into that sort of position. Any time I'm on the server I try to help out new players best I can, most days I give out 10-12 million just to help out newer players get started. If I see someone needs help on how to build a base or doesn't know how a certain tool works, I always attempt and try my best to help them. I'm a good listener and I make sure to take into account anything that gets dished my way. I'm very familiar with Teamspeak and Discord, so using those is not a problem for me. I've also used recording software's for a long time, as I used to make videos on a server in FiveM called "Cardinal Roleplay." (I would also like to mention I was Staff Manager for 3 different FiveM Communities between the years of 2020-2022)

Like I stated above, I try and give respect to every person I meet. I've only gotten into a few arguments with toxic players, but most of them are already banned or on track to be. Every time I get on the server I try and make it a better environment for everyone, whether that be helping people who are being raided or just building a simple little hobo hut and playing my guitar, getting everyone off of the endless cycle of raiding and farming and letting people have a bit of fun. I wish to be that staff member that drops everything and goes to help someone when they need it. I wanna take the small reports that most staff don't, and I wanna give the best explanations I can. All in all, I believe I'm a good fit for the Garnet Gaming Staff Team. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I have a few previous bans on the Garnet Network, but all of which were a while back.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 11/17/19, 7/7/22, 7/14/22

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play 8-13 hours average, but I will be dedicating most of my time to staff duties.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I've been playing guitar for about 3 years now, and I'm still learning on how to mix and record songs. I'm also still learning how to drive, so that is a good hobby for me as well. Outside of Garry's Mod I also play other games with players like HG Timothy and Bluey, and we'll play The Forest or something fun when we get bored of grinding.

Did you read the staff rules?: MagicKrackers

Edited by MagicKrackers
More Referrals, FiveM Management Past.
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I’ll start with the positives, you’re a decent guy from all my experiences, and you’re active in the community as you say. You have a fantastic application, and I like that you’ve put an emphasis on helping new players. You can be a good laugh and it’s awesome that you play the guitar on the server, I find that really wholesome and it creates the kind of community spirit that I love to see here.

The thing that’s letting you down however is your behaviour, and as part of being a staff member you should be a role model for others in the community. You have 8 bans on record, 2 of which are in the last month for exceeding the warn limit, and you’ve mentioned that you have three current warns too (I haven’t checked your warns but going by what you said here). 

You can certainly come back from this, there are a lot of really awesome things you could being to the team and I think you do have the potential to become a great staff member but I’d want to see you go a good period of time without getting into trouble before I’d be happy to see you join the staff team personally as I currently feel this is likely to continue, but I’m hoping you’ll prove me wrong. No hard feelings but for now it’s a -1 from me I’m afraid.

+1 

Yes he does have some warns but once those clear up he should be good, he knows the rules and is always on the sever. He is very prone to helping low lvl players and even helped me when I was still learning the ropes of the DarkRP world. 

Also is rlly good at guitar, he played for me once

Good luck!

• Like 1

MagicKrackers 

To start off I would like to say I am impressed with your dedication to be staff I really want to +1 this staff app but I don't think you are eligible to become staff. First off you seem to be a funny mingy guy goofing around to make people happy in-game, but when the times come you are serious in the moment. 2nd off you are pretty active on the server being in the gmt-5 Timezone helps the staff team with being on early and dealing with the early morning rule breakers.You seem to be easily annoyed and if someone says something bad/annoying to you, you respond with something more aggressive. 
I hope you can learn from this MagicKrackers and proceed better in the future!
Good luck much love! ~Toddd

Edited by Source
  • Cringe 1

+1

Has previously contributed to the chaos but I believe his word that he is "dedicated" and that he's been trying to learn and do good by people. e.g. a million dollar giveaway. Been nice to me personally and I think he could get along with the rest of the staff team, I do take into account the bans and warns someone has but I have been speaking with you and it seems like you really are trying to change and not get this rank just for the command perks.

Honest to god, good luck.

• Like 1

+1 and here's the reason why, I have know kracker for about 1 month and a half and throughout that time I have seen him have excellent attitude also is respectful he can sometime goof around but he's like me I feel like he would be a good asset let's give him a chance and see what he's made of 

• Like 1

Denied

Not enough support as of currently, while there are multiple +1s some of the -1s are a bit concerning for sure, and as such we will not be giving you staff at this time.

You may reapply in 72 hours, however I strongly recommend you take into account others criticism and take the time to improve your reputation before you reapply again.

I think if you succeed in this and keep your nose clean, you have a very good chance of becoming staff.

Good Luck!

• Sad 2