New Map Additions to Chaharikar!

Smity_

Hello MRP Community! 
We will soon have a new map coming and if you want to look at it yourself here is the link to the map.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2017765369
Little additions to the map to make it slightly different for the better. For example, I told him to add power cores to it just to make use of raids and the new ROE!
Please Comment your Ideas to possibly get your idea added!

Edited by SirSmity
  • Disagree 1

Please do not do the render fog again, it is annoying and a lot of the people ive talked to about it only wanted it because of sniping, echo is a very basic and open map with 3 lanes really, so sniping is pretty easy if you have good positioning.

• Disagree 6
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Carnage said:

Please do not do the render fog again, it is annoying and a lot of the people ive talked to about it only wanted it because of sniping, echo is a very basic and open map with 3 lanes really, so sniping is pretty easy if you have good positioning.

I Agree with Carnage either way we have players some how end up barley killing those out of render or their out of render and still kill them etc so no purpose of fog Increase bullet drop or spread maybe if your not standing still you wont get a 100% accurate shot?

I know this is something Ozzy mentioned previously, but more interactable objects around the map (comms door for example). Having little bits of spice like that can really freshen up the gameplay and give us a map that feels dynamic and fun.

• Like 2