DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Towelie's Goodbye Message

This is a goodbye to MRP. School and real life situations occurred and I'd rather quit MRP before becoming MORE inactive *queue the inactive COL memes*. But I really appreciate the time that I've had on this server and love all the new people I've met.

@Nutter - As always, I have to thank the owner/creator of the MRP server. You've always done great things with the server and I hope you continue on! (Sorry for trying to bring back AAF/AFSOC, I figured out it was bad idea)

@Proggy - Thank you for being super helpful to the server, it is very very very very very very much appreciated! (PS. My shop on CityRP is still better than urs lol)

@SirSmity - Thank you for believing in me and keeping me on the server for as long as I did, wouldn't of made COL without you. #SmityForManager2022

@Ozzy - Thank you for being super understanding with me and being a really chill person overall.

@Kurtle - Thanks for taking me in to your Gamemaster team with my sucky reputation. I hope I proved myself to you while I was a GM. Hope you get executive soon.

@ShinyAtlas - You are the motherfucking G my boy, thanks for helping me with issues, events, and being chill overall. Hope the best for you!

@TugMyRug69 - Thanks for being an understanding dude. You are a really cool dude and you were a good Marshal for me to be a COL under.

@Shiesty - Talk to you tomorrow clown.

@CChance - You are very deserving of the rank you have achieved, you are funny ass dude that I could always find support from. I wish the best for you!

@Horseyy - This dude is a real cutie. He helped me with my GM application and was my first referral for being a GM. You were also in my 055 and you are very chill to talk to in TS.

@JackJJ - Jack J Jefferson, the man, the myth, the legend. It seemed like you were always there in Discord or TS talking to us, telling jokes, and making the server seem way more fun. When I say I joined the server for the community, I strictly think of you. Thanks for the best memories and I hope you can get into DF sooner or later.

@shax999 - Time to pay my respect to where it is due. Thanks for shitting on me in duels, 1v1s, and sims. You trained to me get better and I overall became a better player cause of you. But the most important thing, is that you were my best friend in the server. You always asked to talk to me, you would laugh and joke with me, and always would be super chill. To keep it simple, you are the G.O.A.T of the server. (patriots still suck btw)

@Scratch - Thanks for being my second in command, you were always helpful in the server and you never gave up hope on me. I'm sorry for what occurred and I hope you can forgive for my wrong doing. I have high respect for you and I can't wait to see what else you can accomplish.

@Pyrex - You are the most mature kid I have ever met, I hope you never change. Seriously, you have done great things in 055/Tali and I'm honored to be your COL.

(I think I got everyone, but if I didn't... uh, sorry)

And for the rest of MRP, y'all have done me some good. I love every single one of y'all and I hope the best for the server.

And for my final words...

ratio + L bozo (fr though, love y'all)

On 8/28/2022 at 11:35 PM, Towelieee said:

@Kurtle - Thanks for taking me in to your Gamemaster team with my sucky reputation. I hope I proved myself to you while I was a GM. Hope you get executive soon.

I mean we could skip the formalities and just agree to call me an executive for giggles

Good luck in life bud

Archived