DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Life

LateWeevil

There has been a lot going on in the past months and weeks looking back everything all the friend's I've  come along and hearing news this week about someone makes me feel out of it realizing that it can happen to anyone even myself and I don't know why am writing this at 5 am Est but looking at everything from old players leaving and starting new life's to people you know for awhile and getting to know the community more there's a lot of people I didn't think I would talk to or even made it here today I just wanna thank @Smity_@Reeper and a lot of others I'm still surprised I'm still here after being under so many people in MRP to new and old I know it looks like I'm ranting a lot but this community has impacted me and makes it feel like another home that I can come on and relax outside of the community I been so out of it barely wanna work or just wanna play games anymore but I still come on and have fun with others and I'm @ people that have impacted me  @Drippy1 @THEHUNTINGUY @PhatPropane @Proggy and I wanna thank all of them for being here and having like a 2nd family outside of work and staffing. I just don't know what to say I'm still here because of these fine gents and the girl aka smity. My mood and behavior over the past months have changed a lot and it's scared me there's so much that does and I barely like to open up about anything I'm more a of a guy that is quiet in the back of the classroom or helps if someone in need. There's others I would @ but don't know a lot of there forums accounts 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, LateWeevil said:

the girl aka smity.

Man i was about to write an heart warming response back then saw this. jk

But anyways lol, Yeah this has been a 2nd family for me also. Yeah I've burned bridges with a few people but overall but at the end of the day I want everyone to enjoy MRP the same as I do and with that is making friendships. Late night gaming when I should've been doing my college work or just late night talks on some sensitive topics. That's what makes MRP my forever home. Glad I was able to bring you back to MRP @LateWeevilwhen you first DMed me about asking for reserves. 

Uh oh, I think I did a accidental mass resignation, anyways, I hope you have a great time. I would say we could play other games together but I don't believe our schedules line up.

On 10/11/2022 at 6:29 AM, Smity_ said:

2nd family for me

I feel like that guy who shows up only at family reunions that nobody knows but is always there.

Archived