Party System going down

LateWeevil

If party system goes down i feel we should allow names like exg or HELL or other clans names to be allowed as a party system if the original /party goes down because you cant do anything if your mates get killed you just have to watch them die without defending them

I say add a rule if the party system goes down enable the name clan tags to replace the party system if it goes down and when it get repaired the party system gets enabled 

• Agree 2

-1 clans tags are going to be annoying to enforce rules wise tbh, i would say just be patient till garnet adds a party system. 

simply the rules should just be updated to the idea of no party system right now.

just make it for now that players who are basing with others are allowed to defend the base? seems simple

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Agree 4
1 hour ago, IAreGunner said:

-1 clans tags are going to be annoying to enforce rules wise tbh, i would say just be patient till garnet adds a party system. 

simply the rules should just be updated to the idea of no party system right now.

just make it for now that players who are basing with others are allowed to defend the base? seems simple

Unless you got like 3 people in the clan like mine I suppose but agreed