Should I resign

Resign?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do I resign

• Yes
    • No

why do we have to make that decision? 

like what the fuck is this honestly?

if you don’t want to staff anymore and you just don’t feel it then maybe resign or take a break. This isn’t a job it’s a hobby for most people. I would suggest you take a break if you feel like staffing has been a chore as of late. Staffing shouldn’t feel like a chore/job. 

Don’t rely on other people to make a decision that you need to make yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Toxic 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, IAreGunner said:

why do we have to make that decision? 

like what the fuck is this honestly?

if you don’t want to staff anymore and you just don’t feel it then maybe resign or take a break. This isn’t a job it’s a hobby for most people. I would suggest you take a break if you feel like staffing has been a chore as of late. Staffing shouldn’t feel like a chore/job. 

Don’t rely on other people to make a decision that you need to make yourself. 

And this is writing an essay of assumptions out of an incomplete sentence

Just now, HtmlRoot said:

And this is writing an essay of assumptions out of an incomplete sentence

I’m only telling you what you should do, If you feel like overall  getting on and staffing is a chore / job then take a break. If you’re gonna be offended by what people have to tell you then I don’t know why you would make a post like this. you want my honest opinion I’l give you my honest opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Toxic 3
11 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

I’m only telling you what you should do, If you feel like overall  getting on and staffing is a chore / job then take a break. If you’re gonna be offended by what people have to tell you then I don’t know why you would make a post like this. you want my honest opinion I’l give you my honest opinion. 

I never said it was a chore. I want to know what people think of me. Do me a favor and buzz off. Your reputation to post count speaks miles.

• Toxic 2
  • Haha 1

I don't know if the reason of the post is to see the opinion of the people on you as a staff member or maybe because of another reason, in that case I will say that no, you are not a bad staff in my opinion. If you are actually thinking on resigning, then take a small break and think about it ❤️.

Edited by Wendoly
Added 2 words
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Somebody really wrote out this thread and thought to themselves "yeah, I should post this"

Yea because quite frankly I thought people would actually put intelligent opinions, but I was wrong. 

Plus the people have spoken. They want me gone. 5 people voted yes.

Edited by HtmlRoot
33 minutes ago, HtmlRoot said:

Yea because quite frankly I thought people would actually put intelligent opinions, but I was wrong. 

Plus the people have spoken. They want me gone. 5 people voted yes.

if i told you to jump off a bridge would you? i thought we learned this in like kindergarten.... I dont know what kind of "intelligent response you expected ☠️

• Like 1