Yumz Goodbye (From MRP)

Yumz

Hello people, thank you guys for making the last 4 months of my life Hella interesting. I will never forget all the memories that this server brought me. My whole entire time in this server I spent helping out Tali and meeting so many people and making so many friends. Unfortunately, I'm not staying long enough for you guys to see me get marshal, but I think DJEN is enough to impress you guys lol. But serioisly thank all of you for making my garnet gaming experience amazing. 
(Mentions below) 
@Derpy - You were my very first marshal even though I didn't see you that much you still contributed to me having fun.

@Nutter - You made an amazing server keep on making things great.

@Ozzy @Smity_ - You guys are crucial to this server if it wasn't for you guys this server wouldn't be great.

@Drippy1 - Inactive.... No but for real you are my favorite US you were here throughout my entire time in this server, and you have been an amazing friend.

@TugMyRug69 - YORKKKK you were the best marshal even though it got cut short you were still a 10/10 marshal.

@Shiesty - Shiesty you were a cool general you always promoted me when people forgot to, you are also a good friend. 

@Desires - Bukachu you have been here for a long time, and I have so much respect for you. You work so hard and put so much effort into Tali. Good luck with being marshal I wish the best for you.|

@Dillan - You are amazing brother. Never forget the tower lmao

@Lame - (I don't know if this is the right @) I'll never forget our battle to COL you didn't call it a battle, but I still call it a battle.

@CChance - CHANCEEEEEEE I know your marshal term didn't go as planned but you still deserve the respect because you were amazing as a general. 

@Shwade - You were here for a good time you think I will forget about you being 2LT? NEVER!!!

@Witchings - You are such a good officer I'm sorry it had to come to a bad ending for you.

@Ritzu - Best officer ever! You were such a good officer. You were always doing stuff to contribute to Tali.

@Floppa - I still remember our times together in Tali you were such a good officer

@Pigeon - *pigeon noises* 

@Kerry1 - I think this is your tag. KERRYYYYYYYYYY GOOD MANSSSS

@LateWeevil - Remember when you got shot with the funny gun in base and thought it was me and told me you will warn me the next time, I do that. I didn't do it 😠. LOL love Ya man keep doing what you're doing and being great 

And just like that. It's my time to go thank you to all that made my time here amazing
Yumz Out

Archived