In-game name: Oyasumi German 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:198456461
Warns: 2 
Timezone:  PST
Playtime?:  I've played for 863 Hours 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes 
    Referral(s): Shin, Martian
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason that you should pick me over other candidates is that I believe that I am an excellent candidate for the position. I have a strong background in both customer service and community management, which are crucial skills for a successful staff member on a DarkRP server. I am also extremely organized and efficient, allowing me to handle multiple tasks at once.  I am able to effectively communicate and enforce them to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. 

In addition to my professional skills, I am also an avid gamer with a deep understanding of the DarkRP community. I am familiar with players' common issues on these types of servers and have a proven track record of effectively resolving conflicts and maintaining a positive and fair gaming environment. I am confident that my combination of technical and interpersonal skills and my passion for gaming makes me a valuable asset to any DarkRP server. Especially here now that I've spent a lot of my hours too and I feel like I want to help shape this community in any way I can.  I am confident that my skills and dedication would make me a valuable addition to this server 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I've been warned a couple times I've also been banned one time for massrdm last year 2021-06-01 - 01:04:54
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I can be active normally 3 hours if not more daily.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy photography both film and digital, I play electric guitar, and I'm mostly into reading.
Did you read the staff rules?: Oyasumi German

Edited by Oyasumi
after posting I remembered then I had a staff member check for me
  • Like 4
  • Informative 1

+1: Active player, the app is literally on point with only the essential information on it, the playtime is amazing and he's just a very easygoing person overall, perfect fit for staff he just needs to read a little bit more the rules. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Great application and I love the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team. You've got a ton of hours in-game and are well known and trusted by many, plus referrals from both Shin and Martian which speaks volumes! You're a chilled guy who I feel would make a superb addition to the team, and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1