DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MoonDoge - staff application

MoonDoge

In-game name: MoonDoge
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:433495484
Warns: 
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: | MoonDoge has played for 877:51:06.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]     
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
ChrisRid, eXg loggy, Rosie
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] T.Admin/Admin on this server idk

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

My almost 900 hours has been spent mostly as a staff member on the server so I would believe myself to be experienced with rulebreakers and the punishments perfect for the situation. I'm also very familiar with the server's mechanics and I enjoy helping new players with something they may be struggling with; a couple common ones being fading doors, keypads etc. 

I'm quite often online on the weekends at around 11am GMT where propblock spawn and racism are very common and it makes the overall experience for old and new players alike much worse. In fact I decided to reapply after I joined this morning and saw all tunnels blocked and the n-word being spammed in advert. This lack of staff members at dead hours is definitely not healthy for the server since it's prime-time for trolls and minges alike to come and destroy the first-impressions new players have of the server. I would try my best, as a dead hour player, to prevent this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have only ever been warned/jailed.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

One on January 29, 2022  (accepted)

One on November  17, 2022 (denied)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

A few hours (1-7 hours) after school and a while on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

N/A (im a gmod player)

Did you read the staff rules?: MoonDoge

Edited by MoonDoge
changed colours
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Confirming my referral. MoonDoge has proven himself to be a fantastic staff member, and he joined the team not long before I did and worked his way up the ranks quickly, getting staff of the month and working up to an admin I believe from memory? He actually helped me when I was a new staff member with any questions I had, and was always a good laugh and chilled guy to chat to. Like myself, he lives in the UK (GMT timezone) and can really help during the low-pop hours when less staff are online, in fact just this morning he let me know of a couple of issues on the server so I could hop on and take care of things, which is when I suggested he should re-apply. He has a clean record and I don't ever remember him causing any issues, in fact quite the opposite, he'd always help new players who joined. I think he'd make a great addition to the team and I'm really glad he's applied! Best of luck mate

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Like 2

+1 No matter the age they have been a wonderful Gmod player and a good staff member. I have seen them on Gmod when there is only one staff member on in EST mornings. They are a overall fantastic person and would be glad to see them be staff once again. GOOD LUCK !!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1