DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Idk I write orchestral music

BEATDACHEEKS

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

Symphonies are generally made up of 4 movements. This is the second movement which, in most cases, is slow. The first movement is nearly 16 minutes long and the third movement is about 4 minutes long. The fourth movement is still in progress, but I plan on the fourth movement being roughly 20 minutes or so, give or take. This project has, so far, taken me 3 years to compose - I did go to Army boot camp, so you can take about a year off of that.

I decided to upload this because @Papamidwanted it somewhere he could listen to it and I figured I should share it with you all. I understand that my name is in the video and I do not mind because I hope that one day my name will be recognizable to those who love music.  

While being a relatively lazy piece, it picks up around the 2:30 time mark. However, I suggest listening to the entire piece to get the full experience. Jumping right to the best section of the music leaves the listener unfulfilled!

+1

I actually wasn't a fan of this type of music but let me tell you, cheeks has changed my mind. I honestly no joke have been listen to Cannon D, And pieces exclusive to those artists and its moving and inspirational so thank you cheeks for sharing this with all of us.

+1  As a musician myself I LOVE the smoothness between note transitions and the bright vibrant sounds that ring out! Favorite timestamps have to be from 2:01 to the full orchestra at 3:30 to 5:00.     Really good work, I hope best towards your creation of even more, better pieces.

+1

As a percussionist, not enough percussion, but then again, most of the good composers focus on the important stuff. This was honestly incredible and I wish I could hear it in person. I mean it's super good, I can't wait to see the whole symphony put together. Hit us up when you finish it. Fantastic!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived