DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

favorite game

Idk about favorite game but the Halo franchise and the Bioshock franchise are the some of the best games ever made, in my opinion. The multiplayer in halo games (not 343's games) are so god damn good. The game modes and maps on their own are great but the freedom and creativity that Bungie gives its playerbase to do more, like create their own game modes and maps, and upload them for everyone who owns the game to play, makes the multiplayer so timeless. Bioshock on the other hand has some of my favorite story-telling of any single player game. The twists and big moments throughout the game make it feel like a movie. Aside from the story telling the gameplay is so fun, upgrading your gear, plasmids, and health/eve is so much fun. 

9 hours ago, hooboododoMartian said:

i LOVE Mortal Kombat, which one is ur favorite

Bro Its the first game I ever got into as a kid and the game that I really contribute to being the starter of my video game legacy!

I first played MK2 for the SNES when I was super little and have played everyone of them since.

I think when it come to my favorite it has to be UMK3 or Trilogy, all the characters and the gameplay was pretty crisp.

Guest proggy

My favorite game of all time. This game was revolutionary and honestly made me fall in love with video games. I have so many fond memories of figuring out all the secrets in this game with my friends.
I remember recording myself beating OoT for like the 20th time on a VHS tape using a VCR and giving it to my friend who didnt believe me that I beat it (while they didnt even start their first temple yet).

im a huge call of duty and modern warfare person even though the newest ones are up to standard i still have to say that my favorite game of all time is either mw3 or bo2

Honorable mention of course goes to the left 4 dead franchise some of the best zombie games ive ever played and i still play to this date there is just something about those games that make me keep coming back such a good game so simple but yet so good!

Archived