New Unbox Cases

Payphone

Description: I think we should have a few more expensive cases to unbox.
This would give more options for richer players to spend their money on and have some more exciting items to unbox.
ex: 25mil, 50mil and a 200mil case.

Reasoning: I feel like more ways to spend ingame currency would stabilize the economy.
Currently there isn't anything expensive for players with high amounts of money to spend on apart
from the rebirth totem which is crucial to progress and isn't something particularly exciting or fun for most players of the community.
Considering items available in cases have been the same since its release many years ago,
new items added could spike more interest within the server and would be a breath of fresh air for all of us.

Additional Information: 

Comment ideas down below of what you would like added!

spacer.png

Edited by Payphone
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

+1 This would be absolutely great !

Imagine an exp crate or even a standard / premium points crate possibly limited accessories and cosmetics... Take my fgk money!!!

Edited by Vortex1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

what on earth would u put into a $200m case? I feel like Nutter would have to add new weapons to the game to make it even worth spending $200m. I’m not against this idea but I wish you would’ve included what you were thinking would go in these cases. I think a good idea would be to add a $10m case that has different amounts f8 points in it and maybe the rarest thing in it is a hat that you can only get from unboxing it. But anything over a $10m case would be hard to make worth it without it being OP.

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, hooboododoMartian said:

But anything over a $10m case would be hard to make worth it without it being OP.

Not necessarily, a 100m+ case could have plenty of stuff such as large amounts of exp, exclusive cosmetics that don’t appear in f8 menu, some weapons (not overpowered) but unique and balanced weapons that aren’t available anywhere else. These are just a few suggestions of what could be found inside a 100m + case. Making a balanced case is up to the devs at this point and I’m sure they would be able to create something expensive but also exciting and fun. Let’s all be real there isn’t much to spend money on later on in the game, I’m all for ideas but let’s actually do something about it.

• Like 4