DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kidnapping Job!!

Criteria

Description : Ok so i think there needs to be more fun jobs / role playing jobs. We don't have to many other then like raiding jobs but im suggesting that we start off with adding a kidnapping job! 

Reasoning : I think that this would make the server a lot more fun and exciting it would also be so fun to make a little dungeon that u could take people to that you kidnap. 

Additional Info : I think that the Player Model should be a nun or something spooky. They should get something similar to the stun stick but instead of just stunning them it knocks them out.

Rules / How this job would work : So with the knockout stick you’d have to hit them when their back is turned and also advert kidnap if you don’t advert kidnap it is instantly failrp. Once they are knocked out you have 30 seconds to drag them where you want them to be either cage, dungeon, etc. If you don’t get there in time they will be “awake” and have the chance to escape. The following jist of the rules would go as | No abusing knockout stick, Your dungeon / cage has to be raid able for people to break them out, You can kidnap every 5 minutes and also only hold someone for 5 minutes in your cage / dungeon. Once the 5 minutes is up if you don’t let them out it could be considered failrp. Also your dungeon / cage can only have 2 fading doors just like the mayor. You also cannot Counter, Mug, Raid, Print Money. 

Just a suggestion of having better jobs added for actually roleplaying 

Edited by Criteria
  • Like 1

what would be the rules for this job?

1 hour ago, Jbhh said:

+1, though its been suggested in the past and never accepted.

uh it was accepted but there might’ve been an issue during development

also, if you were going to suggest a job lay out the rules please

• Cringe 4
6 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

what would be the rules for this job?

uh it was accepted but there might’ve been an issue during development

also, if you were going to suggest a job lay out the rules please 

Why would i request rules or make rules if they would jsut get overturned by Nutter if accepted I cannot just make the rules for the job cus they would simply just be unrealistic

6 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

Edited by Criteria
1 hour ago, Criteria said:

Why would i request rules or make rules if they would jsut get overturned by Nutter if accepted I cannot just make the rules for the job cus they would simply just be unrealistic

Yah Garnet can fine tune the rules tbf, just the general principal is sufficient I feel, we wouldn't even know how the tool would work.

9 hours ago, Jbhh said:

Yah Garnet can fine tune the rules tbf, just the general principal is sufficient I feel, we wouldn't even know how the tool would work.

Just added some rules that i feel are fair and kinda explained how they’d work

• The Garnut

Again, the issue inherently with a kidnapping role is the fact that nobody (including myself) would ever want to sit in somebody's base and be forced into AFKing for however long (presumably 10 minutes, since 3-5 isn't long enough to warrant getting paid ransom), if I joined a server that enforced this, myself and many others would much rather disconnect.

Think your ideas through please and suggest an actual fun to play role for both sides.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

A job like this would be cool for a couple of weeks with kidnapping your friends and maybe trolling some people. But afterwards it would get old and boring. 

Also why cant a criminal print money? just sounds dumb as hell. never liked the idea of limiting a criminal with the “illegal criminal things” one can do. Let them be a criminal. 

• Agree 1

-1 will be cool and unique for about 2 hours. Like Nutter said you’ll be forced into AFK to wait the 10 minute timer or however long it would be and then reconnect or call an admin turning it into a 30 minute ordeal and a giant waste of time. 

Edited by KingMash
  • Disagree 1