Dlore nerf

mossly

This should not be a point and click game.

advantages

-fairer for players who do not own it

-more engaging gunfights

-base defense becomes more than press e and click

EDIT: Damage nerf to 75 or 80 

Edited by mossly
bug dum dum forgot which nerf
  • DarkRP Administration Team

What kind of nerf? Damage nerf? Accuracy? Ammo capacity? Regardless of what kind of nerf you’re suggesting I would still -1 this. I paid for the dlore for a reason and if it was changed to be just as bad as any non-perma weapons I wouldn’t have used irl money to buy it.

3 minutes ago, hooboododoMartian said:

What kind of nerf? Damage nerf? Accuracy? Ammo capacity? Regardless of what kind of nerf you’re suggesting I would still -1 this. I paid for the dlore for a reason and if it was changed to be just as bad as any non-perma weapons I wouldn’t have used irl money to buy it.

Name one weapon besides the dlore that has perfect laser accuracy when unscoped.

• DarkRP Administration Team
Just now, mossly said:

Name one weapon besides the dlore that has perfect laser accuracy when unscoped.

There isn’t one. Which is why people buy it. If there was a major dlore nerf I think a lot of players would want some sort of refund. The gun is bought because it’s very accurate and does a lot of damage.

Just now, hooboododoMartian said:

There isn’t one. Which is why people buy it. If there was a major dlore nerf I think a lot of players would want some sort of refund. The gun is bought because it’s very accurate and does a lot of damage.

I am not advocating making it extremely bad. Something like a 10% damage nerf would be fine. However, on our server you have to actually be hit to fire back. This is all well and good for most weapons, but with the dlore it becomes "if someone has a dlore they automatically win because if they miss you you can't fire back and if they hit you you're instagibbed". It needs to be a 2 shot kill for anything but headshots, mainly for that reason.

+1

Been sayin' this for a hot minute, but might as well say it again here.

Dragonlore is still the single most centralizing weapon on GarnetGaming. No other gun compares to its sheer ability to raid, defend, PvP, etc. It needs SOME sort of nerf.

People who -1 this post are honestly coping. Every single "-1" I have seen on these posts have rarely been citing any evidence, and is usually just a flat -1 or a -1 based on "I paid for it to be OP don't nerf it!" or "LOL no" At this point, some of you who've been saying "-1" are hard carried by this broken gun, and it shows.

3 hours ago, Torq said:

-1 fuck no im not paying 30 dollars for a gun that has already been nerfed and u want it nerfed even more.  hell no 

2 hours ago, Jbhh said:

-1. I bought the gun for what it is.

Case in point. Also, @Torqwhen the hell did it get nerfed? Did I miss it?

also Hama you quit LMFAO

4 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

-1 not really interested in seeing the nerf your suggesting I would say you should nerf the fire rate

wtf gunner actually supporting a dlore nerf???

hard agree with Gunner, even moreso than original OP

Edited by WohMi
its like reading a book dawg
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1