DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Its been fun GarnetGaming

tdizz

Well, I've been in the community for some time now starting on the rust servers during covid, to staffing on Dark RP then SWRP. I've met so many good people in this community and for that I am grateful for what @Nutterhas created.  I've seen many leave on good terms and on bad terms (mostly) But to keep it short I'm slowly starting to become very busy with life and sports which give me very little free time to play, along with a combination of not wanting to anymore unfortunate enough to recent issues with the staff. Overall, thank you for the good times everyone who is still here and I wish everyone luck with what your doing outside of Garnet. Lastly, @AlexConwayand @Nutter good luck with the community just know I'm still rooting for you guys.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tdizz out ✌️                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Just a lil nostalgia ^

Archived