Dr Sneaky's Staff application

In-game name: MAGA Dr Snaeky
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam ID: 76561198256255719
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central Timezone
Playtime?:2534 Hours (106 days)
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MAGA D small, JonnyFlame, TCF StS Errol
    Past experiences as staff: I have been staff multiple times in the past. The most recent time I was staff was back in 2020 when I was a T admin. I have always enjoyed my time as being staff and it has never been my willing choice to leave due to work/school related topics. I have also been staff back in 2018, which was a very fun experience being staff then. The server was always populated with hundreds of people and I remember the report logs beign insanely inedited with reports compared to my 2020 run.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I should be chosen ahead of others for a multiple of reasons. Firstly, my longstanding presence on this server dates back to 2017, providing me with an awesome understanding of the server. Over the years that I have played, I have built strong connections with both staff and fellow members on the Garnet server, trying to keeping the fun and rp experiences shared on this platform. My dedication to the server should be obvious since I've been playing since 2017, as I am very committed to playing and maintaining its, hopefully long lasting life\integrity. I have also worked on multiple issues on the past I help start the conversation to start integrating chess/checkers board back in 2020 to come back to the server as a moderator and I also had very thoughful conversation about making discord our main channel of contact as a staff. I promise I will keep the innovation alive with new ideas to bring to the team and suggestions, I want to see this server thrive!

Besides my dedication to this server, and my desire to contribute as a staff member this all comes from a actual passion for enhancing the server's overall gameplay and growth as I did years ago. sometimes, after extensive hours of grinding and rping (usually beyond the 10th hour , meaning I am play 10 hours, not at 10pm), I find myself wanting a more helpful role. I am eager to bring fresh ideas, encourage active role-play, and uphold the server's rules to ensure a balanced and enjoyable gameplay experience for all. By becoming a staff member, I aim to foster a welcoming community, assist newcomers in understanding the server's rules, and contribute actively to the growth of an awsome role-playing environment.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have not been banned on any server, I have been warned on Garnet for RDM.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I made an application in 2018 that was accepted and a application in 2020 that was accepted as well.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Since I am in college and have a relaxed schedule, I will be able to play every day for at least 5 hours probably even more honestly.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball and weightlift, I play guitar and piano, my favorite activities are fishing, and programing.

Did you read the staff rules?: MAGA Dr Sneaky

Edited by dr_Sneakyy
Re-written my paragraphs for supposed "AI detection"
  • DarkRP Administration Team

proggy referral? Proggy doesn’t even exist anymore 

NEUTRAL

I’ve seen you on a little bit but whenever I see you, you’re cooped up in your base. Maybe that’s just me but interaction with the community is important.

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Community Director

Hitler quote in the bio is wild.  "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" reads like it was written by ChatGPT (or similar), with some unusual verbiage and vocabularic choices; notably it doesn't match up with the writing style of other questions. 

14 hours ago, dr_Sneakyy said:

cherishing the camaraderie and immersive role-playing experiences

myriad

role-playing (usually beyond the 10th hour)

(As opposed to saying 10PM)

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, AlexConway said:

Hitler quote in the bio is wild.  "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" reads like it was written by ChatGPT (or similar), with some unusual verbiage and vocabularic choices; notably it doesn't match up with the writing style of other questions. 

Looks like Conway was right. https://imgur.com/a/N4lbBDx (Another AI Check). Also the only typos you have seem to be in the part that was considered human typed.

You should've known having over 2000 hours AND BEING PREVIOUS STAFF that this is lazy and honestly disrespectful to other applicants who are putting their genuine effort into their apps.

Huge -1
(Guess you werent so sneaky)

Edited by Horse
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1

+1

Sorry but even if you’ve been staff before and such you should at least actually write the essay instead of using AI. I have had good interactions with you before tho.

Edit:
I'm switching my vote over to a +1 since you have edited your application to remove any of the "AI Detected text", solid application and good luck!!

Edited by Schyzo
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Adding my referral.

I'm gonna be honest with you I was pretty hesitant to write anything here after this whole debacle about if you were using AI for your staff app. I've played a bit with you before and you seem like a pretty solid guy, that and you also were T. Admin before is at least showing me you have been a trusted community member before. I had no doubts of your qualifications, and I don't know in your heart of hearts if you did use a program, but if that is accurate I'm not very pleased about that. 

You still get my +1 due to your experience and good record as far as I'm concerned, but I'm gonna start asking to see people's apps before future referrals are given.

• Like 1

The only time I've seen you in-game was when I stumbled across your base, I can't even recall a time that I've seen you outside your base actually interacting with the community. I know you're a long-lasting player and that's great, but the community has gained so many new faces in the past 3 months or so and none of these people are going to know you for your past. Get out there a little more and be more engaged with the current player base, these are the people you're going to be helping and interacting with the most once you have a staff position. I'm sure you're a great person and I'd love to see you around more, I just don't think you're quite ready for staffing at this very moment. 💜

Nothing personal, but you also got caught very blatantly using ChatGPT/AI for your first application and added a snarky comment to your post's edit reason once you were caught and had to fix it. Big red flag here...

Re-written my paragraphs for supposed "AI detection"

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, Staff Team, and speaking to various community members, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. Personally, I didn't have much of an opinion on you, as other comments said, I've only seen you scarcely out and about, so I asked around to see what other community members and staff thought about your reputation on the server; I was met with several responses from our more active staff that they don't really know who you are, which solidifies the concept that you don't really interact much with them. Your playtime and past experiences are solid, but I realistically need familiar faces that the community knows, and staff members who know the community. DarkRP isn't a game of numbers and concepts, it's about people, and knowing the community and modern culture plays a vital role in moderating. 

Your application being flagged for AI doesn't help persuade me towards accepting you either, while this is difficult to prove, there were several key terms used that aren't part of a normal person's dialogue; However, you had respect enough to clean up your paragraphs and re-write them, which does give you good points in my book.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application.
You may reapply in 72 hours, take this time to get around, learn the community in its current form, and get to know the team you will be working with if accepted.