SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Active Warns: None

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Current Playtime: 502 hours

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): BusterBigNut, StS Johnnyflame, StS NuT Omi

Past experiences as staff: I was staff on this server a while back. I enjoyed my time and would like to start again and go even farther in the community. I had ups and downs, but i learned from my mistakes. It was only for a couple months but that's because i got really busy with school so had to back down so other people could take my place. I'm graduated so i will no longer have that issue so i want to try it again and do even better.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I think I will be a great member of the team because I have past experience and I know what I am doing.  I have played on this server for years, i think it is the best dark rp server from my personal experience. I'm very active, and i would like to make the server as enjoyable as possible without trolls. Considering I have past experience, it won’t be hard to train me. I have played on this server since 2020.

Maybe even earlier than that, but I cannot remember. I know the server and its rules like the back of my hand. I will always be fair and never warn or ban someone without probable cause.

If i have trouble with a sit or rules that I am not sure of, I will have no problem asking for help from someone higher up.

I'm willing to learn from my mistake and not just guess what's right or wrong. I get along with everyone on the server and i try to be as friendly as possible. Hopefully, people will say the same about me. But even if I'm nice, I'm not going to let that control my sits. I will warn/ban according to the rules, and i will not let my emotions change the outcome. Even if you are a good friend, the rules apply to everyone, including staff, so I will not abuse my position to get me out of a punishment.

Everyone I meet is really nice or helpful, so I would like to make the server better for them and myself. I feel like i would be a great staff member as a whole; I am confident, I know right from wrong, and I am a reasonable person. I have hundreds of hours, so I have a lot of experience. Some staff and some as a normal player. I'm not going to let someone get into trouble without probable cause; I will ask for the necessary proof and make my verdict then. I would hate it if someone got warned or banned when it wasn't fair or not enough proof. I will use everything in my power to make sure nothing like that happens while I am around. I want people to know me and know me as a nice and reasonable person. Not a mod who doesn't care about the community or is unjust. I think people already know me as kind, and I try to help in any way I can. I will always try to be there when I am needed. I will do what is asked of me and get it done as fast as possible. I want to be someone that people can rely on when no one else is there. That's why i think i will be perfect for the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned in 2020 for RDA+LTAP. I can not provide much detail on this because i do not remember it. I have two other bans, but one was a false ban and the second was revoked.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes a while back.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be on almost all day during the week. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I love to go to the gym, i will be joining the military in a couple years so i need to be in shape. I love going on drives and just exploring in general.

Did you read the staff rules?: StS Fistedwaffles

Edited by Foundation
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1
Confirming my referral. Great application, playtime, and interactions. Always friendly and I’ve had plenty of fun the few times I’ve party’d up with him. Think he would be a great addition to the staff team!

• Like 1

Confirming referral. This is probably one of the better applications I have seen since I've been a part of this team. You have lots of experience, I have only had great experiences with you in-game, you clearly know the rules, and you were staff previously. I don't know what else needs to be said.
+1

• Like 1

+1

This is a good staff application, you meet all the requirements, good referrals and have great paragraphs. The times I've interacted with you have all been positive. You have prior experience here before so I see no issues with you becoming staff. Good Luck!!

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

I'm not too familiar with you if you've only been under the "Fistedwaffles" moniker, but having past staff experience is always a plus in my eyes. While some stuff has changed over time I'm confident that you are knowledgeable on the rules considering you have spent quite some time on our servers. Your hours are quite good, your paragraphs are concise but also tell us a good bit about you and seeing the good roster of staff giving you their referrals (including our new manager) gives me hope that you have built up a good rapport with our team. Overall I see nothing that would dissuade me from giving you a shot, good luck!

+1

• Like 1

+1 Great app, great referrals, a lot of time on the server. I’ve interacted with you a few times and you have always seemed like a good dude, never seen you be disrespectful once to anybody. I’m sure you’ll get it!

• Like 1

Your app and referrals are great. 

I've seen you in-game a lot recently and I've never had any trouble from you.

+1 from me.

• Like 1

+1
e never had any problems with fisted and his knowledge on his rules is amazing. Reports are done when needed and he is always calm in situations.
You have my vote , good luck on the Application.

spacer.png

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the Discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hi there. So I haven't got the chance to respond here yet so I am going to now. I have been watching you in game from time to time and I think you are a decent player. Every interaction I have had with you made me think you seem like a chill individual. You have been staff before on our server so you have prior experience but I think you would need to adapt to the new rules which I would hope you have already started doing. Your paragraphs are not lacking and you read the staff rules. All in all I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted in. Good Luck!

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Orion8559 said:

Hi there. So I haven't got the chance to respond here yet so I am going to now. I have been watching you in game from time to time and I think you are a decent player. Every interaction I have had with you made me think you seem like a chill individual. You have been staff before on our server so you have prior experience but I think you would need to adapt to the new rules which I would hope you have already started doing. Your paragraphs are not lacking and you read the staff rules. All in all I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted in. Good Luck!

+1

I thought that said, "you seem like a child" and i was about to say damn i didn't think i acted like a child LOL. Thank you for the reply, i got approved already but thanks for the +1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

You enjoy a healthy community reputation amongst both our regular players and the staff team, and we're very happy to hear that of you. You show me a great deal of desire to contribute in your own small way to making our community fun, enjoyable and in order, and I'm certain that in this role you will be a great asset. Well done, my friend!

Welcome to the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!