Garnet Gaming Player Database

In Game Name: lua

Origin of name (Why you chose it): From my old community the dev had "in your lua file" in his forum signature and I thought it was cool and kept the name lua

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): When TacoCat lead IJU

Favorite faction you've been in: Early IJU / Early Vega

Favorite memory on the server: russia switch

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

In Game Name: Dan Gardner

Origin of name (Why you chose it): .... its my fucking name.. so idk the bible or somthin

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): 2yrs (2/??/17) Had a pretty long hiatus, just came back in January.

Favorite faction you've been in: IJU, I fucking loved everyone in the faction back in the day. Too bad [REDACTED] had to convince us to try and start [REDACTED]

Favorite memory on the server:

^^^^  i was fucked up when i recorded this look at my stupid fucking face lmao

• Spicy 3
  • 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: Dowsy

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I wanted to change my name from Upland to something else,  so I switched the name to DownSea (get it?) and just fine tuned it a bit

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I think around 2 years, no idea when I joined to be exact.

Favorite faction you've been in: Tie between Nomad's DF and ANP

Favorite memory on the server: Most defintely  my first run as DGEN of ANP. Learned some dank ass ideas from that time, oh and also invented ID I guess too during that time.

In Game Name: Volatos

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Latin word for flight and is cool sounding.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): January 2019

Favorite faction you've been in: Army

Favorite memory on the server: Being SMA for a week.

In game name: Captainswag

Origin of name: I forget, but it stuck, and I’ve been wanting to change it for a while.

How long I’ve been on GG: I joined after my friend Koulit told me about it in November, played MRP until about a month ago, now I play rust.

Favorite Faction I’ve been in: Well, considering I was in SSO for a whopping 5 days (8 if you count my LOA) it has to be 2GA.

Favorite memory on the server: Okay this one is good, my friend MurphPup was a KST for about 2 weeks and resigned, but we made a tradition that every time a 2GA officer resigned we would do a 21 gun salute. The video is on forums here somewhere, I’ll link it if I find it.

In Game Name: Yeetmeister Semenov/Yaught

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Yeetmeister was an inspiration from Olofmeister, Semenov was a funny russian name that I picked when I had to pick a last name for SSO, and Yaught is the past tense of Yeet

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Started MRP around a year ago, but got into DRP for a few months, then came back to MRP

Favorite faction you've been in: SSO before Siberia

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

In Game Name: Yeetmeister Semenov/Yaught

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Yeetmeister was an inspiration from Olofmeister, Semenov was a funny russian name that I picked when I had to pick a last name for SSO, and Yaught is the past tense of Yeet

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Started MRP around a year ago, but got into DRP for a few months, then came back to MRP

Favorite faction you've been in: SSO before Siberia

Fuck i miss taiga

• Like 1
  • Winner 2

In Game Name: Pencil

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Well back before I made the swap to the name Pencil I went by Rough and before that RoughSketch. That was back before when I was admin on a CS:GO JB server and everyone knew me as "Rough" so I just went by that until I joined MRP and I didn't really want people calling me Rough because that sounded kinda gay. So I went back the origin of why I made my name RoughSketch and it was because I'd always have my PFP as rough pencil sketches. So yeah, thats how my name came to be.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I joined in the last week of Taiga v3, so around July 13th 2018.

Favorite faction you've been in: Siberia SSO( Catfisher , Tora, Ghost, br0ken, Oatlife, Riskii, Yeetmeister and some other people). That and Vega, both my first and second runs at it.

Favorite memory on the server: I have many, the most fun was probably when I first joined and was trained by Yulay Downe, whom gave me probably the most realistic drill sergeant impression I've heard. Shame most people dislike him.

Here are some other memories I've had and loved however;

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

In Game Name: Bendak (Rangers) /Acid Drop (Blackguard and Current Russian MOS)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I am a big Star Wars nerd. I chose the name from the old Knights of the Old Republic games for the original X-Box. Bendak Starkiller was a duelist on the planet Taris after being washed up as an old Mandalorian Neo-Crusader from the Mandalorian war. He always dueled to the death, but after the rules of the arena were changed to set blasters to only knock out opponents, he grew bored and disgusted. So he sat in a cantina on that planet every day watching the fights until one day a worthy opponent would face him in a duel to the death. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Late 2016

Favorite faction you've been in: 75th Ranger Regiment

Favorite memory on the server: Most likely the time of Rangers under the colonels Eben and Tyrone. Back then Rangers were a great fighting force and were one of the best. After that though, everything kinda went down hill. Also being in Blackguard due to the fact that everyone in the faction had no beef with other Blackguard or ALQ so everything went smoothly (and we had a lot of fun just fucking around). And to top it all off: Tinychat Sessions.

Ear Raping Nightmare:

Proving retards wrong:

Edited by Acid Drop
  • Like 1

In Game Name: Harris/wolf 

Origin of name: I’ve just always used Harris as a fall to for my name, I have to many names I’d like or want and I’d never beable to decide so I just go simple and straight forward. And wolf is because I’m a huge wolf person so✌️(and don’t forget Commander Wolffe from Star Wars)

How long you've been on GG: late December of 2017

Favorite faction I’ve been in: Rangers as of new because I wasn’t on the serve when the old rangers was there 

Favorite memory on the server: honestly just the great people and amazingly stupid stuff that can go on but my best memory of all was when I made it into GB for my first time and getting to know everyone there it was such a good time.

Edited by Harris
  • Like 1