DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

In Game Name: Bear Sokolov

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Russian National animal is the bear and I needed a last name so I stole it from someone (Don't remember who, was while ago)

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): A while, like almost 2 years now.

Favorite faction you've been in: 2GA

Favorite memory on the server: Glug, or Horse getting community banned for griefing our Minecraft house. (Bastard)

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: Kat

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Reason 1: I had originally came up with KittyKat999 which was then shortened to Kat. Reason 2: I lik kats

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): 1st time joining EVER: Mid 2015; started again in Mid 2016; Rejoined shortly for Tali in 2017; recently this server popped into my head and I decided to give it a go and here I am!

Favorite faction you've been in: GOATSOC (Seriously: GRU which was base faction back then).

Favorite memory on the server: The legendary, the inspirational, the magical Jake Weather.

Other then that Ill just list the people who really made my experience great:

Copywrite (Amazing mentor), Jao Graves (Also amazing mentor), really any RU officer from 2016, Jester (Fucking hilarious...), and as for today, my loyal comerades of 2GA!

Yours,

~Kat

In Game Name: Coyote (Blue Faith, El Coyoto, Donny Donowitz)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I think everyone knows where my name came from but for ones who didn't: my favorite youtuber at the time was Coyote Peterson, so I thought it was fitting to just name myself Coyote

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Early 2016

Favorite faction you've been in: I loved both Jesters and Taylers DEVGRU/Navy somewhat equally. I enjoyed the seriousness and skill that jesters navy had but had WAY more fun being admiral under Tayler for 8 months.

Favorite memory on the server: Taylors Navy + Old RU

Edited by Coyotee
  • Like 6

In Game Name: Stone

Origin of name (Why you chose it): In early to mid 2015, I was a pilot trainer on a n Altis Life server, and for anyone who has played ARMA 3, flying helis well is hard as fuck. I was one of the better pilots on the server, so I'd teach people to get their pilots license to fly for the police. My connection to the server was p bad, so my connection would drop out sometimes. If I was flying, the helicopter wouldn't slow down, land with momentum, or anything. The helicopter would literally stop dead in mid air, and drop like a... well... stone. People started calling me Stone, and I didn't mind it so it stuck.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known):  I first joined MRP in December 2015. I didn't stay for more than a week, but I returned and made a forum account on February 1st 2016, then played until April 2018. I quit again due to some Irl issues, also the fact that I was moving on. About 2 months ago, I decided to rejoin and now I hop on every now and then to staff from my MacBook from college.

Favorite faction you've been in: Green Beret, only faction I really stuck with. Navy under Jester was pretty fun though.

Favorite memory on the server:  Definitely being @Spaarrows (hope this is you man) 2nd in command when he was Col. We joined GB at around the same time under Minigun Mike,  and we worked up the ranks till I was Captain, then LtCol under Sparrows for a short time before he left. Then a whole thing happened with Watson and Burton and myself, and I became GB Col for a while. But the whole Family with myself, @Spaarrows@SlideTurtle, and @Jackal was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I miss those days.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

In game name: Homast/Blackhawk

origin of name: Homast is literally a shitty anagram of my IRL name, And I was trying to be "Cool" with Blackhawk

How long: I joined uhhh I think Mid-Late 2016 or 2017.

Favorite faction: 1MD, Taylor's SEALs

Favorite memory: Liking playing and not having to deal with Problems like Managing a SOC faction, Or a SOC faction and an Entry faction. Also, Simple Map times.

• Winner 1
5 minutes ago, Church of Zero Two said:

In game name: Homast/Blackhawk

origin of name: Homast is literally a shitty anagram of my IRL name, And I was trying to be "Cool" with Blackhawk

How long: I joined uhhh I think Mid-Late 2016 or 2017.

Favorite faction: 1MD, Taylor's SEALs

Favorite memory: Liking playing and not having to deal with Problems like Managing a SOC faction, Or a SOC faction and an Entry faction. Also, Simple Map times.

when you reading the next fan fic?

In Game Name: MurphPup/MurphPupperoni

Origin of Name: everyone at my school calls me it because my dad is MurphDog so im MurphPup

When I Joined: About September 17 of 2018

Favorite Memory: Honestly the night Vega Cafe was open and we were in there, or when all of 2GA officers played Roblox

Favorite Faction: PDSS/Frogmen 

• Like 1

In Game Name: kos

Origin of name (Why you chose it): kos as in kill on sight for many rp servers

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): may 30th 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: 2ga or early vega

Favorite memory on the server: holding company on taiga with just mute or lua 

In Game Name: Vac

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Back when BlackOps2 came out, me and a few friends decided to make a clan, VaC (Veterans At COD) They split from the clan about a year later, but i decided to keep the name (My real gaming name was VaC Lag, i was the co-leader of the clan along-side VaC Eagle 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Early August, about when siberia came out

Favorite faction you've been in: My most memories happened in SEALs; Delphin’s PT, JJ’s anime moments

Favorite memory on the server: My favorite memory is when back on siberia, we just had singing moments in teamspeak, country roads take me home.