DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

In Game Name: Amanda Strike

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Have been using strike as name forever and amanda random female name

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): no clue, over a year

Favorite faction you've been in: Army  Shrood, Propane, Chris= cool kids

Favorite memory on the server: starting a large cult based off hunting fellow egirls and dabbing

• Like 5
  • Spicy 1

In Game Name: Grace

Origin of name (Why you chose it): It's my name xd

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I joined September of 2017, so over a year now. 

Favorite faction you've been in: 2GA, or maybe even playing Army for the little time I did. 

Favorite memory on the server: The C-Word. 

• Like 5
  • Spicy 1

In Game Name: Panini

Origin of Name (Why You Chose it): Someone called me Panini as a joke and I liked it, so I stuck with it.

How Long You've Been on GG (Put the Date You Joined If Known): Sometime in February-March of 2018.

Favorite Faction You've Been In: PDSS/Frogmen, hands down. It feels more like a family / close friend group more than a faction and I'm so thankful for the friends I've made while being in it.

Favorite memory on the server: It would either be my player report and the chaotic days that followed or doing the C word meme with some (now) extremely good and close friends that I could not be more grateful for.

Edited by Panini
  • Like 7

In Game Name: Apollo

Orgin of Name (Why You Chose it): I read a book with Apollo in it and Apollo is fire, probably not like me though.

How Long You've Been on GG (Put the Date You Join If Known): Late May of 2018

Favorite Faction You've Been In: The Russian Frogmen or PDSS. I watched this faction grow from when Tora took leadership. It was quite amazing seeing from then and what we have now. We are all family to one another and it's amazing. Love all the frogmen. ❤️ 

Favortite Memory on the Server: When Tora, Fupert, and I had war machine training (War Machine Subject 001, codenamed Grace.) or literally anytime I do well in war, like when I hit a chain-snipe with the mosin on three guy. And maybe something related to the letter C. Also playing on the Green Beret Medic class then healing the Vega and Frogmen that were basecamping us really hard, then getting removed from Green Beret shortly after. We still won that war too but some people were angry lmao.

Edited by Aurawa1
heheheh.
  • Like 6

In Game Name: Tora

Orgin of Name (Why You Chose it): It's always been my gamer name. 

How Long You've Been on GG (Put the Date You Join If Known): Early June 2018

Favorite Faction You've Been In:  PDSS/Frogmen It's more family now than anything and I'm grateful for the members in it. Thank you guys. 

Favortite Memory on the Server: C-Word. 

• Like 5
  • Friendly 1

In Game Name: SkrtSkrt

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Uh favorite ad-lib 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Like a year and a half 

Favorite faction you've been in: Green Beret

Favorite memory on the server:  Silo/Flaming/Jpop getting trance mad in teamspeak whenever we did sims/tryouts

• Like 2

In Game name : Riskii

Origin of Name ( Why You Chose it ) : My irl name is Risky (common name in indonesia) but then i figured that if i search the name "Risky" , there would be way too much.So i changed the "y" and replaced it with double "i" , this is a reference to some of my favourite youtubers : Jameskii, and OperatorDrewski.

How Long You've Been on GG (Put the Date You Join If Known) : Early may 2018

Favorite Faction You've Been In SSO 

Favourite memory on the server : Feeds,duels,and hearing @Grace sings no mercy is pwetty great.

Edited by RiskiiV2
  • Like 3

In Game Name: Hamm

Origin of my name (Why you chose it): I choose it because I fell asleep at a party while eating a piece of ham and then everyone started calling me ham. lol

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I've been in the server for a while now, but I don't know the exact date.

Favorite memory on the server: Getting raided over and over again the other night. I met some really great people RPers and staff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: Young

Origin of name: My friends and I one night were thinking of dumb rapper names and I came up with "Young Cup". Then when making my name at first on GG I just shortened it to Young.

How Long have you been here: Late April 2018

Favorite Faction you have been in: 2GA

Favorite memory ;  One night when @Lucher, @Bear Lockness, and a bunch of other people where prank calling numbers we were giving them.  Or when Trip and Clickbait played the "dice game".

2GA GenArmii Young

Donators: M9 | Butterfly Knife | Karambit|  MP5A5 | AEK | Orsis | Mosin-Nagant | FMG-9 | Ghille | Prestige | Riot | Prox | Defender |

• Like 1

In Game Name: PrisonNightmare

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Not too sure how I originally came up with the name, I came up with it since I was 11 and kept it since.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I joined around June of 2016, not too sure of the exact date but I'm pretty sure it was in June.

Favorite faction you've been in: Army, I prefer base factions because you can be more "lenient" in them, you don't have to be in such a strict manner all the time.

Favorite memory on the server: Honestly when I first got General of The Army. Army Sniper dove the faction into the dirt so when he got perma'd and I was given GA it felt nice to revamp things and actually get some active officers and not people who weren't actually maining the faction but still had an officer position. My only regret was letting someone keep their rank for as long as they did, I wasn't strict enough and gave them too many chances.

• Like 3

In Game Name:Bortnik or Ainsley 

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I needed a Russian name for gru and so I looked up a Russian name generator and it came up.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): since March of 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: either GRU SSO or Army love all of them equally

Favorite memory on the server: I honestly have not seen a good feed lately. So I’d probably say the time When we did the events stuff on taiga, like the ninja warrior and the games hosted by Chris and gildarts

• Like 1

In Game Name: Homeless

Origin of name (why you chose it): I used to play DRP on another server and homeless was a job and i was the only thing I would play.

How long you've been on GG IDK about half a year ago

Favorite faction you've been in: SSO for sure

Favorite memory on the server: The great Barrel Hunt!

Edited by Homeless
  • Like 2