DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

This is just to let people get to know a bit about who you are as a Garnet Gamer!  I hope we can get as many people as possible to fill one out!

In Game Name:

Origin of name (Why you chose it):

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known):

Favorite faction you've been in:

Favorite memory on the server:

Example:

In Game Name: Towelie

Origin of name: I used to have a really cringey name back when I was a Mod of a TF2 Server and the owner made me change it and the episode 'Towelie' of South Park was on in the background so spur of the moment I chose it as my name, plus I love South Park and Towelie is one of my favorite characters on the show. 

How long you've been a member of GG: I joined Oct 14, 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: 055 hands down.  I loved every second of it and miss it so much.

Favorite memory on the server: Getting into 055 off of a fluke or getting hand chosen for Vega.  Both amazing and happy memories from my year on the server.

Edited by Towelie [GG]
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

In Game Name: ToucanMcGuppy

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I don't even remember

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Hecc I don't know

Favorite faction you've been in: Probably DarkRP

Favorite memory on the server: Being propblocked inside of a movie theater

• Like 1

In Game Name: Dann

Origin of name (Why you chose it): My name is Daniel so I just took something that was similar I guess

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Played like 1 year ago but stopped playing and started playing back in june I believe

Favorite faction you've been in: GRU

Favorite memory on the server: MRP Talent Show with Elon Musk

Edited by DannKeb
  • Like 1

In game name : Shroody

Origin of name : C 9 b e s t t e a m

How long you’ve been in GG : Started out in Desert but started being active mid April - ish

Favourite faction you’ve been in : Army 

Favourite memory of server : Getting false banned by Versetti (I love you)

• Like 5
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

In game name: Ozzy

Origin of name: My last name is Osborn so I’ve had the nickname my whole life.

How long you’ve been in GG: Last week of Sept 2018

Favorite faction you’ve been in: Ribbit

Favorite memory of the server: About 8 Frogmen, all on Ghillie, alt walk T-Posing in TC during the middle of war because we were dicking on US so hard every time they made a push.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 4

In Game Name:Bleach 

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Because Bleach Was A Meme At The Time 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Been On The Server For About 724 Ish Hours 

Favorite faction you've been in: ALQ

Favorite memory on the server: The Old ALQ Squad 671202FF106DB1BBA5AAA238EE03E6E4C68A3F70

• Like 2

In Game Name:  evolve/IAMevolve

Origin of name (Why you chose it):back when i was doing youtube I just searched up cool unused youtuber names(mind you I was like 11) and evolve was at the top of the list, just kinda stuck since then

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): i've been playing for a year or so off and on(MRP) and i started playing DRP in September 

Favorite faction you've been in: marines

Favorite memory on the server: playing on the old map for MRP with vehicles, damn i miss the days

• Like 1

In Game Name: OG name is Bro, current i just go by Cameron 

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Bro is Short for BroDawg and idk thought it was a memie name

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): June 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: ISI/055

Favorite memory on the server: Afghan suicide bomb rushing the fuck outta objectives

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Spicy 1
19 minutes ago, Bleach said:

In Game Name:Bleach 

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Because Bleach Was A Meme At The Time 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Been On The Server For About 724 Ish Hours 

Favorite faction you've been in: ALQ

Favorite memory on the server: The Old ALQ Squad 671202FF106DB1BBA5AAA238EE03E6E4C68A3F70

My favourite trackpad god

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 1
38 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Afghan suicide bomb rushing the fuck outta objectives

Idk why this made me think of this but I remember trying to snipe an NG at old comms and Prota on RPG jumps in front of my shot and eats it for the Nailgunner lmao

In Game Name: Doberman

Origin of name (Why you chose it): name before this one was just Cj. In MARSOC we had codenames and i was given doberman by drax. Never changed it since

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): sometime late January. early February. 

Favorite faction you've been in: Marines / MARSOC

Favorite memory on the server: Tryouts began at 11:30 for MARSOC ended at 2AM. Well worth being up that late and passing. Drax took long ass pee breaks

Edited by {GG} CJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

In Game Name: Gotham

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Something came to me

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Late December/Early January of last year

Favorite faction you've been in: 1MD/MARSOC

Favorite memory on the server: I enjoyed getting into MARSOC and playing/being in a faction with people such as Drax, CJ, Gary, Phantom, Van, and so on. 

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1

In Game Name: My Name is GEO or GEO

Origin of the name (Why you chose it): 

This shit and my sister watching Nick Jr every day. My previous name was Estrike214 but it gets mispronounced too much and it has numbers, so I went with something that felt like a real name. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Fuck me like late May 2017 maybe

Favorite faction you've been in: HAQN/IJU when Verse was FADM, I wasn't a good leader but damn doing the tryouts were fun   

Favorite memory on the server: Medinator's stupid ass doing ORB (Operation Red Button)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In game name: TheDudeAbides

Origin of the name (Why you chose it): Reference to the movie The Big Lebowski

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Joined Vice (The old sister DarkRP in March, early April 2016. Got banned by magic.) Came back a month later on the current darkRP on May 8th, 2016.

Favorite Faction you've been in: I figure this is for Mrp, so GOATSOC lmao.

Favorite memory on the server: Chilling and having movie nights in the theater with a bunch of the old crew and Garnet. 

• Like 1