DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

In Game Name: Lucher

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I used to play on a 1942 Server, and I was apart of the Gestapo, and I needed a name that was german, so I took Muller, but the I took that, threw everything BUT the U out, and replaced it with L, C, H, E and R. Yeah.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): February of 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: ANP

Favorite memory on the server: Getting warned for RDM'ing Phantom

Also literally staying up all night playing Spyfall with @Garnet @Bear Lockness @Arnold Smith and a few other people

Edited by Lucher
  • Like 2

In Game Name: Wendell

Origin of name (Why you chose it): To false arrest some one on DRP 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): 2016 ish

Favorite faction you've been in: Tali

Favorite memory on the server Swigs Massing for 10 dollars

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1

In Game Name: Dempsey

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I just liked the character Tank Dempsey from Black ops

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): don't really remember but probably late October 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: 2GA

Favorite memory on the server: So far probably the tournament that @Ozzy Hosted.

ozzy%2527s+tournament.jpg

• Like 3

In Game Name: swigs

Origin of
name (Why you chose it): i dont know lmao

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): August 2017

Favorite faction you've been
in: 055

Favorite memory on the server: being in 055 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1

In Game Name: Strange

Origin of name (Why you chose it): originally I was StrangeMusic giving credit to the music label but later shortened it for aesthetics 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): since mid may early june 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: 2GA

Favorite memory on the server: God its gotta be @Panini's late night drunken/high moments 

Edited by Strange6688846993
  • Like 3

In Game Name: Greasy Dan

Origin of name (Why you chose it): I said it outloud to myself and laughed at it.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Around late december 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: SEALs

Favorite memory on the server: Either failing medic tryouts whenever I first got into SEALs, or finding beating's youtube channel

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Winner 1

In Game Name: Krimzin

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Inspired by one of my favourite CS:GO pro players, Krimz

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): June-ish 2018

Favorite faction you've been in: Frogmen for sure. SEALS is probably second, but that was short due to a certain reason 🙂 

Favorite memory on the server: First joining SEALS. After roughly 32 attempts, I finally made it in. It was very satisfying.

• Like 8

In Game Name: Gay Gay

Origin of name (Why you chose it): It was originally Jay Jay the Jet Plane but I kept getting Jay Kenneth's PMs

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Dec 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: SEALs 

Favorite memory on the server: Earraping Beating with Ryan McCree, but I enjoyed blacklisting Pony too. 8c11b8b9d2915ba82a5ea6b88d4477a1.png

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Community Director

In Game Name: Alex Conway (Congay)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Arma3 and Conway Twitty, jk there was a Conway Ln near my home. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): When was UG again? XD

Favorite faction you've been in: Army (Only Entry)

Favorite memory on the server: @Garnet banning me instead of TJ, Blacklisting Pony from ALL army based factions, and of course getting Shrugger removed from GA.

Edited by Alex Conway
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

In Game Name: Alex Conway (Congay)

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Arma3 and Conway Twitty, jk there was a Conway Ln near my home. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): When was UG again? XD

Favorite faction you've been in: Army (Only Entry)

Favorite memory on the server: @Garnet banning me instead of TJ, Blacklisting Pony from ALL army based factions, and of course getting Shrugger removed from GA.

My favourite is when you said Sben’s was going to get DDOS’d

• Like 1