[MilitaryRP] CSCDesert Valentines Day Event

Vote now!  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back CSCDesert starting Valetines day, through the end of the weekend?

• Yes please, I love me a flat blinding map
    • No, i'm not retarded
    • My penis is small

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/14/2019 at 04:12 AM

For a day, sure, why not? Would be fun 🙂.

In the long run though, the map is a down grade from the current few maps we have had, so if it were to be permanent, it could be good to update the map, improve it, and work on it with some suggestions from the community? Hope things go well in improving the map if that happens.

Some small suggestions if this were to occur would be to revamp the terrain, reorganize the objectives, and things should be good. For example, moving the US base section further back, same with Afghan base, and then moving the objectives closer to each other for that fast game play people seem to say is the main reason CSCDesert was good. An example of terrain adjustment would be raising the bases up a bit, and giving only one or two entrances up to the bases, and several ways to slide down so they are easier to exit, and harder for enemy's to sit outside the base.

Edited by Ethan
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Sad 1
15 minutes ago, Duel said:

How about he actually sees what the playerbase looks like after the event before he decides taking any input on changing the map? One step at a time, Christ.

Was I ever this bad I am so sorry 

These are things I have gathered from playing on the map previously, and just from the maps we have been experimenting with over the past half a year now. I put them out there for an if it became permanent. Planning ahead isn't solid, it's fluid and purely creative. Can't think and be creative and change the plans as things go along?

• Friendly 1

Im glad to see the positive response in other people's post and I'm sure it will be exciting nonetheless. However, personally, I wasn't around for the good ol' times of CSDesert and frankly these days Im not too sure about the current members who play MRP are old time veterans. Then again, I don't speak for everyone. Im not too ecstatic about this eventful idea but its worth a shot. I'd like to see what happened back in the old golden days (as some would call it). Thank you Garnet for returning and doing some fun things with MRP. Hope to see more in the future 

Edited by {GG} CJ
  • Friendly 2

Man I'd love for this to happen, I'd probably play all day if this event happened lmao. I'm so sick of the current map it's like 50% of the reason why I don't play much. If you do end up re-creating the map, please for the love of god don't turn the brightness up to a million like it was on there, I don't know if it was because of HDR or you just set it really high but Jesus Christ if you looked at the ground it was the equivalent of being 10 feet away from the sun and staring straight into it.

Other than that I don't have any other map changing suggestions, I know the pain of having to edit/recreate a map and how time consuming it is so I don't want to suggest anything extreme lmao.